Dark Angels rumors. update: Codex leaks, pg 28

Well teasers don't generally spell things out prescriptively.

But even so. 20th for the Interrogator-Chaplain? DA gravistators shown (new codex required?).

They are indeed teasing ;)

Erm, where did it say that there is a Codex? Nothing about the video suggested anything like it. I know, that I am playing devil's advocate, but just saying.

It can be teaser for the Chaplain because the Chaplain was already shown, ditto for sprues and decals.. If the video shows a DA army, I find it hard to believe it's anything else than a Codex. There are times playing devils's advocate doesn't make sense .huh.png

20th of June there is more. At least now we know the Codex is coming.

I'm not sure how that conclusion is derived from the teaser.  I've got to agree with Immersturm - All we know is we're getting the Interrogator Chaplain, the rest is still conjecture.

Indeed.  I'll be satisfied when I hear it from the source - unlike the DA vs Tzeentch campaign, the Horus Heresy 30k box army, etc. :)

Looking forward to it as much as anyone but I'm not the sort to jump to conclusions.

20th of June there is more. At least now we know the Codex is coming.

I'm not sure how that conclusion is derived from the teaser.  I've got to agree with Immersturm - All we know is we're getting the Interrogator Chaplain, the rest is still conjecture.

Teaser shows the whole DA army for several seconds. Why would they make a teaser just for the sake of making it, if it wasn't for a new Codex? I was more sceptic about it,but after the teaser I'm 95% sure it's about the Codex and not a random release.  If it's not I will gracefully accept any "I told you so"you want to throw my way. :D

Well, when they did the teaser for the Assault Squad and upgrade frames they showed entire armies too - that's how they usually roll.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree on this one.

Please go and watch the videos again. you'll see the squads painted UM; DA or BA. but you'll only see the squad teased.

only with the assault squad you'll see some SMC, for the fun. but that's it.

In addition, the DA codex is unavailable since sunday morning.

What more do you need to see the unevitable? a new codex is coming.

I'll be honest, I never get excited about these teaser videos, they generally something that could have been achieved by a splash image on the website.  So the 20th it will be in stores.  Guess that means preorders go up soon? Maybe no special edition this time around?

I'll be honest, I never get excited about these teaser videos, they generally something that could have been achieved by a splash image on the website.  So the 20th it will be in stores.  Guess that means preorders go up soon? Maybe no special edition this time around?

well it won't be in stores on the 20th.

GW talks about pre-commands dates. it'll be in store the saturday after. so the 27th.

Well, when they did the teaser for the Assault Squad and upgrade frames they showed entire armies too - that's how they usually roll.

In addition, the DA codex is unavailable since sunday morning.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Raychu.  When the codex disappeared  Saturday it was pretty much set in stone.

Archived