Dark Angels rumors. update: Codex leaks, pg 28

. Our codex should be at the same price as the eldar one.

Well that is unfortunate. Wonder why it is going up?

Because it is bigger. It includes Formations and all that jazz. That is the standard price for codices now, I am presume.

I have complete faith we are not rolled, BT are in the new SM book and it won't be DA, sure we are not a powerhouse codex right now but as said earlier we do have alot of unique units and we are a chapter that has enough unique qualities that we simply cannot be mixed in with vanilla. 

. Our codex should be at the same price as the eldar one.

Well that is unfortunate. Wonder why it is going up?

Because it is bigger. It includes Formations and all that jazz. That is the standard price for codices now, I am presume.

Just buy digital, that'll save you some money. Although, it's not as nice as an actual book, especially a shiny limited edition book.

http://www.spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IMG_0145.480x480-75.jpg

Oh no! Does this mean Dark Angels are NOT being rolled into C: SM like we were all hoping would happen?tongue.png

Can the skeptics who have been burnt too many times before (and who defended the nerf of 4th ed for six months till C:SM came out) have just a wee bit less sarcasm?

We want the rumors to be true too.

Also that wasn't the focus of our skepticism anyway.

Can we get a different format of that PIc Shabbs please? I cannot open that at work...

Or a brief description of the info from it...

Cheers

It's simply the og chapters in codex marines and the names of their awsr's asked on chapter tactics.

Crimson fists haven't yet been looked into but black temar are in the codex their awsr's are pretty bog standard as far as rules go. Bt's have cannot take psykers, adamantium will, crusader, and zealot.

I would ask people to discuss DA related facts/rumors and not wish listing or theories by association with other Codexes. The thread was opened to facilitate to keep rumors updated, but so far, of the current 7 pages not even 1 is salvageable as facts/rumors discussion.

Some time today or tomorrow we should see the WD with next week's release, which should be other SM related stuff. Most importantly, the teaser for the week after that. From what we have heard up to this point, most signs point the teaser to be DA-related. If it is not, then I shall invade and occupy Nottingham until further notice.

Some time today or tomorrow we should see the WD with next week's release, which should be other SM related stuff. Most importantly, the teaser for the week after that. From what we have heard up to this point, most signs point the teaser to be DA-related. If it is not, then I shall invade and occupy Nottingham until further notice.

The only thing worrying me is that the DA codex is still on sale 2 weeks before its rumoured replacement...

Don't worry , If the average joe terminator can DS on turn1, we can probably DS our awesome terminators on the opponents army transport before battle even begins and annihilate a good chunk of his points before battle.

Jokes aside, our DS isstill better because we can choose to commit on turn 2 ... and we will probably get something extra.

Future will tell.

The only thing worrying me is that the DA codex is still on sale 2 weeks before its rumoured replacement...

This and Age of Sigmar  has now dropped in on the homepage of the GW site.

Jokes aside, our DS isstill better because we can choose to commit on turn 2 ... and we will probably get something extra.

Future will tell.

Good point

And we get Vengeful Strike (TL everything), does the new C:SM thing give that?

The vanilla termie formation can DS on turn 1 and get +1 shot if DS and +1 A if they disembark and charge from a LR...

I have a sense of dejavu with vanilla stealing our abilities...

If this turn to be true it's the time i give up played 40k (i already left WHFB after ET) and become just a DA collector...

No, the SFU can DS on turn 1. The Gladius formation is the one with Sicarius and drop pods that has extra shots or attacks or whatever.

The sky is not falling yet. Wait for DA Codex and then make a choice, until then:

gallery_404_1264_82877.png

What Luci said. ;) We don't know what the future holds yet, but we can hope that we get many of the marine toys plus some revamped extras. Some of it will inevitably turn out to be sub-par and some of it won't. A lot of that will be determined by the releases for other armies.

Starting to get nervous on lack of rumors regarding the new codex. All we have seen for sure is the new int chaplain model. That could be getting released along side this DA/Tzeentch campaign they keep talking about. That may mean no new codex.

Post #25 of the rebooted C:SM rumours page says that this Strike Force Ultra or whatever Terminator formation DS's on T1.

Sigh? Grrr? I don't know anymore...

I wouldn't worry about it... it has bonuses but look at the 'new' Strike Force Ultra on the GW site... it's huge, and presumably inflexible.

Archived