Dark Angels rumors. update: Codex leaks, pg 28

Really happy about the Terminator squad for 175. That's HUGE savings if we get a similar reduction.  I've always been an advocate against using RW and DW in the same list, but that reduction to terminators would be really good.

Another 9 days and Legacy of Caliban part 3 will be released -  coincidence?  :ph34r:

That's the background book for the new DA Chaplain. Then again maybe the book release is why all we have seen is a new DA Chaplain, and not a codex to coincide with the character release.

Sorry, still being a nay sayer until I see it for myself. Albeit I am letting the flicker of hope creep in.

Well if I am reading the tea leaves right, SM got a significant reduction to the price of termies... How do you feel about a spare squad in 1500?

Hard to say, with all the ap2 stuff around. Hopefully that is enough.

Possibly. Either that or codex specific psychic powers would be nice. 

Kind of finding it hard to be pessimistic about the potential for a new codex. Even if it's a minimalist port of C:SM's changes, it would still end up as a solid codex. The risk of nerfs at least is slim considering the amount of nerfs since necrons has been minimal...

Although giving us centurions is a concerning possibility. Someone somewhere will try to put robes on the things and that's just wrong.

I did ask nicely to keep this mostly rumor centric, but I see that there is no focus on this discussion and there is much wishlisting and speculation.

So the plan is:

Close this thread and give it a clean up, so anyone wanting to jump into the rumor discussion doesn't have to fight a wall of non-rumors. After that is done thread will be re-opened, either as soon as there is a new rumor  or it is cleaned. Whatever comes first.

In the meantime, you can release steam and give wings to imagination on the thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/308665-dark-angels-2015-worries-and-wishlist/ which is for all you DA players to share your worries and do a bit of wishlisting while you wait for the Codex.

We are in interesting times , sorry to be a spoil sport but this thread can't get into an out ofcontrol behemoth, it needs more focus on actual rumor discussion than side-talk/wishlisting.

The more I look at that excellent model the more I hope he gets a decent ruleset to match :yes:.

Basically, he needs to scare the bejeezas out of the enemy (and his own side too come to that :p).

Don't know if it's in the right thread, but the tacticals are gone from the troop section of the DA on the GW website ...

It seems the devastators and the assault squads aren't either, nor in the BA parts...

It's more a problem of forgetting to put it in the section rather than a deliberate choice...

It is labeled on the photos from the new vision as generic int-chap sp it's not a special character...

I agree. It might be interesting though, if they made a generic character who just happened to have the same gear as a new named character (Sapphon please!). It doesn't really fit with GWs current trend of culling named characters without models though.

It has been noted elsewhere that all the generic none DA specific models that can be used by the DA have recently been added the the DA section of the GW online store with the exception on the tactical box. This is very interesting and gives me hope for a DA tactical box

Archived