Jump to content

Recommended Posts

blogger-image-836291018.jpg

gallery_79873_10492_15901.jpg

Kali maa... Kali maa... Kali maa...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4005215/heart-rip-o.gif

Accept this humble offering oh great and terrible Forge World! Bestow upon Me, your humble servant, the magnificence and power of thy blessed Siege Dreadnoughts!

gallery_79873_10492_15901.jpg

blogger-image-836291018.jpg

Oh, wow, that's a real thing ? All I can say is that it would look better in silver and hazard stripes... Choom within, choom without ! Any idea of the price ?

I wouldn't be surprised if the eggshell terminators are coming out soon, the aesthetics look similar.

gallery_79873_10492_15901.jpg

So I'm probably strange but when I saw this, I could not get this out of my head:

http://i.imgur.com/5dSSRpZ.jpg

Which, as I was falling asleep last night, led me to imagine the following...

http://i.imgur.com/NmrdRSN.png

I don't know if waddling CHOOM! bots are terrifying or amazing but I'm thinking it's a little of both.

Edited by Audemus

 

Choom related question, can we make a Mortis Choom-temptor?

 

You can give a regular Contemptor two twin-linked culverin arms, but the Mortis Contemptor doesn't have an option for choom :sad.:

 

They need to fix that in LACAL 2.0 :tongue.:

 

Damn right they do! I want 8 twin-linked choom shots ready to zap drop pod infantry the moment they step out of their metal bawkses.

 

 

Choom related question, can we make a Mortis Choom-temptor?

 

You can give a regular Contemptor two twin-linked culverin arms, but the Mortis Contemptor doesn't have an option for choom :sad.:

 

They need to fix that in LACAL 2.0 :tongue.:

 

Damn right they do! I want 8 twin-linked choom shots ready to zap drop pod infantry the moment they step out of their metal bawkses.

 

 

That or they need to release a volkite battery for the Deredeo. I don't care if it's the main armament or the back-mount, I want to spear things out of the sky with choom beams. 

 

I'm building a Contemptor with them either way. The double volkite arms on the EC Contemptor they showed when they released the arms look way too cool :D 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.