== Martian Death Ray Club ==

blogger-image-836291018.jpg

gallery_79873_10492_15901.jpg

Kali maa... Kali maa... Kali maa...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4005215/heart-rip-o.gif

Accept this humble offering oh great and terrible Forge World! Bestow upon Me, your humble servant, the magnificence and power of thy blessed Siege Dreadnoughts!

blogger-image-836291018.jpg

Oh, wow, that's a real thing ? All I can say is that it would look better in silver and hazard stripes... Choom within, choom without ! Any idea of the price ?

I wouldn't be surprised if the eggshell terminators are coming out soon, the aesthetics look similar.

Heeey, what's this on the Ordinatus Minoris?

Yep, the Ordinatus Minoris book entry lists it with 3 turret-mounted culverins. I was wondering where #3 was... I don't think good pictures had been taken of the back before.

So I'm probably strange but when I saw this, I could not get this out of my head:

http://i.imgur.com/5dSSRpZ.jpg

Which, as I was falling asleep last night, led me to imagine the following...

http://i.imgur.com/NmrdRSN.png

I don't know if waddling CHOOM! bots are terrifying or amazing but I'm thinking it's a little of both.

Edited by Audemus

Choom related question, can we make a Mortis Choom-temptor?

You can give a regular Contemptor two twin-linked culverin arms, but the Mortis Contemptor doesn't have an option for choom :(

They need to fix that in LACAL 2.0 :P

You can give a regular Contemptor two twin-linked culverin arms, but the Mortis Contemptor doesn't have an option for choom :sad.:

They need to fix that in LACAL 2.0 :tongue.:

Damn right they do! I want 8 twin-linked choom shots ready to zap drop pod infantry the moment they step out of their metal bawkses.

You can give a regular Contemptor two twin-linked culverin arms, but the Mortis Contemptor doesn't have an option for choom :sad.:

They need to fix that in LACAL 2.0 :tongue.:

Damn right they do! I want 8 twin-linked choom shots ready to zap drop pod infantry the moment they step out of their metal bawkses.

That or they need to release a volkite battery for the Deredeo. I don't care if it's the main armament or the back-mount, I want to spear things out of the sky with choom beams. 

I'm building a Contemptor with them either way. The double volkite arms on the EC Contemptor they showed when they released the arms look way too cool :D 

Hosted over on Battlebunnies, here's the painted rear view of the Ordinatus:

blogger-image--257466761.jpg

and front choom:

blogger-image--657321308.jpg

So we're looking at triple choom! I do wonder what they will be when the 40k rules arrive...