Phosphex burns

Radiation burns

Lightning guns burn

Darkfire burns

The Nails burn

The Galaxy burns

–Destroyer hymn, XII legion

http://i.imgur.com/OIwpg2q.gif

If you have pictures, brother, they'd be greatly appreciated (as well as anyone else who has some Veletaris to show to the club). :smile.:

Well, I have the first 5 of them done and they are in my WIP but as I'm traveling for the next four days you probably won't see anything new from me until early next week. 

I will admit that I caved and ordered a Leman Russ Incinerator last night as the Call of CHOOM! was to much for me to resist.  I'm beginning to think the delay in Forge World shipments is designed specifically to allow us to escape the scrutiny of our significant others as it doesn't "look" like we're ordering a whole bunch at once.  Very clever you crazy Brits!

I'll repost my Veletaris in this thread to make them easier to find for people looking for CHOOM!

http://i.imgur.com/tEaoeRH.png

Quite true. It's an exception to the usual way of things but we shouldn't be judgemental about it. Blue seems to be the most popular alternative (if by 'popular' I mean 'a handful of examples seen at the club so far').

OBJECTION!

Forgeworld painted the Ordinatus' Culverins blue, your honor!

...they are hereteks and need to be destroyed.

The Omnissiah demands that all choom guns glow the blessed orange-red of proper calibration. Failure to do so will result in finding out what it's like to be a servitor.