tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7yxlcMwgD1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Big guns never tire is a fun mission 

Vindicator didint do a whole lot though there was a really amusing moment where he chased the last guy  whos squad had taken a hullpoint from him down and blew him up , yes , he blew up  ONE DUDE  because he was the last guy  from  the squad who damaged him = n =    

The Firedrakes  didint kill the Typhon and they had two chances to do it. 

Pyroclasts are not scary  when they are on foot , like at all they got absolutely demolished by sponson las cannons 

The Firedrakes were stupidly tanky though they did get a large amount of help from  the Preator soaking wounds for them since he was a salamander and had eternal warrior. 

My Venator one shotted his on turn one  and his spartan immobilized itself on turn 3 

I focused down the deredeo by turn 2  so his anti tank was quite limited

We played ( as per agreement ) that it was one grenade per phase including in assault. 

Game was fun , we went to the craft beer and restaurant  place afterwards and had wings and beer 

James is a good opponent who knew what list I was bringing   He also is the one who built and painted all the terrain tiles for the table we played on which looks great if you ask me. 

I should be getting into some Zone Mortalis Shennanagins on Wednesday  against the Tyranids so expect another one of those reports soon D: 

That is a scary amount of armour.

Great bat rep

All glory to the Fists!!

Trust in the Armor of your Tank

Trust in the Skill of its Crew

Engage the Enemy 

Destroy the Enemy

Destroy the Enemy

Honorem, officium, et pro lapidibus ferrum! 

The 775th Imperial Fists Armored Company Battle Philosophy 

Shots from Todays Zone Mortalis game I  didint really take enough pictures for a cohesive battle report. 
It was a wrecking mission  ,Imperial Fists Held the Line 
Brother Raymond murdered a hive tyrant at range as well as killing about 3 of the psyker beasties cause hes pretty much awesome like that.
Pollux .... was more useful for his pass morale check buffs than anything else but yea fun game  I will be attacker for the last one. 

tumblr_o849xd3Y2x1tdqdkto3_540.jpg
tumblr_o849xd3Y2x1tdqdkto4_540.jpg
tumblr_o849xd3Y2x1tdqdkto1_540.jpg
( Looks like its high noon ) 

tumblr_o849xd3Y2x1tdqdkto5_540.jpg
tumblr_o849xd3Y2x1tdqdkto6_540.jpg

It both sickens and makes me happy that that is almost a legal list.

Just put Dorn/ Sigs/ a Preator riding in his Pimp-Wagon-Spartan and you are good to go D:

Oh thats definitely Sigismund surfing the Spartan , Its just sorta hard to see. XD 

So  taking a hint from Lord Valrak  I have replaced the whites on my templar brethren with more of a bone color his are obviously much superior but I  am overall pleased with the result.
tumblr_o8qo0qtbtv1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Also  here is the list for my final  Zone Mortalis Game against the Nids coming up soon. 
tumblr_o8qo0qtbtv1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg
Im debating if I wanna do bone pauldrons for the terminators as well  you  can directly influence my decision by letting me know 

Love your theme. I vote to keep the termi's yellow. They look great, But I see your plan for these guys to be 1st company in the scouring and after. Not sure if a leviathan is allowed in non friendly ZM games though. It's base is too big to go anywhere.

Love your theme. I vote to keep the termi's yellow. They look great, But I see your plan for these guys to be 1st company in the scouring and after. Not sure if a leviathan is allowed in non friendly ZM games though. It's base is too big to go anywhere.

Thank you 

As far as Leviathans go they are certainly legal as the force selection  base restrictions pertain to the base sizes of monstrous creatures not walkers. 

tumblr_o8qy4jXB9d1tdqdkto1_400.jpg

There are usually hallways I cant go down with him but by and large my gaming group has no issue with them  being part of our zone mortalis games. 

So  taking a hint from Lord Valrak  I have replaced the whites on my templar brethren with more of a bone color his are obviously much superior but I  am overall pleased with the result.

Also  here is the list for my final  Zone Mortalis Game against the Nids coming up soon. 

Im debating if I wanna do bone pauldrons for the terminators as well  you  can directly influence my decision by letting me know 

I love the brethren guys i could look at them all day.I know ive said this before but i much prefer your inverse scheme

I love the brethren guys i could look at them all day.I know ive said this before but i much prefer your inverse scheme

@ u @  that means a lot coming from you man.   The 1250 ZM game vs Nids is set up tentatively for Monday afternoon  So I am pretty excited about that.