Lostrael's Dark Angels

Lostrael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just forgot what a tedious work it is to get green stuff into these forms I made last year and remove all air bubbles.

2/3 came out okay, so I just need to repeat this cycle three times to have a enough icons. :ermm:

gallery_86236_11651_25364.jpg

gallery_86236_11651_60658.jpg

One of the power fist arm poses was a bit odd. (Bro-fist?)

I attached a bird from my familiar collection to it out of curiosity how it would look.

Not sure how it will look when it is painted.

gallery_86236_11651_133095.jpg

Wow! Just fantastic, awesome shoulder pads. It may be tedious, but it's well worth it. I love the bird, I think that's an epic pose. My only thing is I see some mould lines on top of that combo-bolter

Found and removed. :biggrin.:

Are your termies destined to be 30 or 40k.

Both. I'm part of a small Warhammer group that plays 40k and on very rare occasions 30k proxy wars.

I have to confess I have some heretic ideas, what to do with them since the news of release in March. :ph34r.:

@ Brother Arkley: Isn't it a bit early to flip the table? :tongue.:

Should I try a check pattern on power fists? I like the look but I have absolutely no idea what it means :sweat:

gallery_86236_11651_202414.jpg

I agree, if you are going to paint them that fantastic HH scheme then you need to paint some chequers.

They don't mean anything other than personal adornment or campaign markings iirc so fill your boots.

Also, you need to do them to slow down your completion rate, how else will you qualify for Brother Arkley's Slackers club?

I agree, if you are going to paint them that fantastic HH scheme then you need to paint some chequers.

They don't mean anything other than personal adornment or campaign markings iirc so fill your boots.

Also, you need to do them to slow down your completion rate, how else will you qualify for Brother Arkley's Slackers club?

Excuse me? My club? I think we all know its yours :)... Hence me and Elmos unqiue club since 2012 :)

• 1 month later...