The future of Sisters

MrFlutterPie

That was shortly after they invented colours in the real world i think

"Mom, were people in black and white back in the thirties?"

"...Yes."

The hardest part was learning to only paint with two colors.

Raven Guard never got a full update into color sadly.

Back on topic, I realized something WONDERFUL today: the sleeves may not be an issue anymore. Why? These jolly gentlemen show us:

60010101001_BetrayalOfCalthBoxedGame07.j

Flat shoulder pads with hanging details that are affected by arm posing? Sounds strangely familar, right?

http://orig08.deviantart.net/a780/f/2014/238/1/a/timterrenal_adepta_sororitas_by_timterrenal-d7wpzjs.jpg

We may not be that far out from seeing Sisters afterall.

Deathwatch, Genestealer cults and Mechanicus updates already show GW's willingness to take on smaller factions and give them new models and rules. I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding them not being interested in Sisters. They took time and money to do test molds in the past (it's the only way they'd know if there were casting issues afterall) so it's safe to say some level of models were completed on the past to add to/update the Army.

I mean I know I'm being uncharacteristicly optimistic, but I don't think it's an unreasonable hope.

Deathwatch, Genestealer cults and Mechanicus updates already show GW's willingness to take on smaller factions and give them new models and rules. I don't think we have anything to worry about regarding them not being interested in Sisters. They took time and money to do test molds in the past (it's the only way they'd know if there were casting issues afterall) so it's safe to say some level of models were completed on the past to add to/update the Army.

I mean I know I'm being uncharacteristicly optimistic, but I don't think it's an unreasonable hope.

I mean, we can always dream . . .

That being said, I'll believe it when I see it. The darkest day on record for my wallet.

When I see it or the trusted rumormongers talk about it.

I guess . . . but my doubt (heresy happy.png) will remain until they go on the GW webstore.\

Wait, if they release plastic sisters, that will mean they will be in stores! Not just online! And maybe we'll even get proper packaging!

And maybe we'll even get proper packaging!

You greedy monster.

Like I said, we can dream!tongue.png

They'll come in half of a Ziploc back and you'll like it!

Well, if that's the (non-monetary) price I have to pay for plastic sisters, I will like it.

You mean you didn't get the letter they sent about needing all of your internal organs?

Dang. Thanks for letting me know, can't let something like that get in the way of getting my warhammer fix!

So if this year is mostly chaos and deathwatch, and next year is supposed to be more chaos (as far as I have heard from Atia) perhaps we might see something in 2018 for Sisters at the earliest? I reallly want to see a BT/Sisters/Word Bearers campaign some time though.

So if this year is mostly chaos and deathwatch, and next year is supposed to be more chaos (as far as I have heard from Atia) perhaps we might see something in 2018 for Sisters at the earliest? I reallly want to see a BT/Sisters/Word Bearers campaign some time though.

I don't want a campaign book with sisters rules mixed into a bunch of crap I don't care about; I want a codex. The thought of anything else just pisses me off.

I don't want a campaign book with sisters rules mixed into a bunch of crap I don't care about; I want a codex. The thought of anything else just pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure any campaign would necessitate a printing of a Sisters Codex (and hopefully an update of it)

I'm pretty sure any campaign would necessitate a printing of a Sisters Codex (and hopefully an update of it)

As long as I'm not required to buy the campaign book to get all the sisters rules.

Not unless they update rules or models. Throwing an FOC in there and some basic models wouldn't automatically force them to print a book. Especially if they're updating the codex later.

Additions or changes could get printed in the book like the Tau ones were too. It's more of FW's model but GW has been using it lately too.

I am okay with our Dex. If a campaign book came with formations that fixed our trouble units (like the Raven Guard treatment in Kauyon) I would be ecstatic.

Heck just having WD make our Apoc formations work in 7ed would be okay for me. Then it would just be Celestians that are lackluster.

Not unless they update rules or models. Throwing an FOC in there and some basic models wouldn't automatically force them to print a book. Especially if they're updating the codex later.

Additions or changes could get printed in the book like the Tau ones were too. It's more of FW's model but GW has been using it lately too.

Well, even if they don't actually change existing units, they could at least add the hypothetical new stuff to the e-dex

What, and not sell us a new boom strictly so we can use a large release of new stuff? tongue.png

I just don't want to have to buy rules for another army and some random missions to get the rules for the sisters. Like SW players have to. It's infuriating. I'd be pissed if I played SW or Daemons. It's not even necessarily the cost, I just want my codex to be my codex, without unnecessary clutter and garbage.

Archived