Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

If we wanna get a little more awareness out there, maybe we should put some of our stories in Fan-Fic? Though I'm not sure how's best to set them out. Maybe a bundle of Great Crusade stories? I can wip up a prologue.

If I may interject, I've put a couple of things on Fan-Fic in my time and it's rather difficult to get attention.

Alternatively, 40k based DeviantArt groups are good for publicity. I mean, that's where you found me, and there are plenty more where I came from.

I'm in. ^^

Got an account on deviantart and don't know what to do with it and how to use it appropriately. xD

Think that we should concentrate on either fb or deiantart / fan-fic (though I'd prefer the second).

We can strenghten our efforts to spread the true word after we released the first book^^

Getting that done will set us apart from most of the other alternate heresies. Not all, but most.

Announcing the fact you (not sure if I'm appropriately accepted within online society to say 'we') are in the process of publishing something will get people interested, as they wouldn't pay much attention to the BotL if there wasn't a product at the end.

• 1 month later...

Archived