Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Oh damn....I going to post our AD in the vox....but....

Unfortunately, due to behavioral, technical and cost related issues the Vaults of Terra will be closing the Vox-Relay Forum in two weeks.

If anyone has anything they wish to save in the form of posts or other data please have it copied off the Forum by the 17 April 2016.

Any further information will be posted here.

So they are closing....that is sad, but I will post the AD nontheless, but we should post it somewhere else. What is the next bigger board?

...okay...they deactivated the possibility to post(?!) so no AD there. Damn....What now?

Simple, we pick the next target. 

natfka blogspot

dakkadakka

heresy30k

warseer

Bell of Lost Souls

Out of those, I am unfamiliar with Warseer. Besides that, I know heresy30k is smaller than the rest. Sig, how small is Warseer? Can anybody think of any other targets?

Simple, we pick the next target. 

natfka blogspot

dakkadakka

heresy30k

warseer

Bell of Lost Souls

Out of those, I am unfamiliar with Warseer. Besides that, I know heresy30k is smaller than the rest. Sig, how small is Warseer? Can anybody think of any other targets?

Not tiny. If I had to guess, a bit smaller than B&C but not much and the reaction to lost legions tends to be worse

We have here bad reactions to lost legion projects? My prob is most of the time that there is no reaction, but if you open the 10000. Million post on night lords, you have all the spotlighta on you^^

There is a reason some people call it whineseer. I haven't done much on it lately, but I stopped lurking when it become really obvious that many people posting didn't play 40k anymore and stuck around only to be bitter about everything GW does and tell anyone who would listen why they stopped playing.

There is a reason some people call it whineseer. I haven't done much on it lately, but I stopped lurking when it become really obvious that many people posting didn't play 40k anymore and stuck around only to be bitter about everything GW does and tell anyone who would listen why they stopped playing.

Fair comment. Still might find a few people though.

Should I post the ad their sim? Seeing that's where we're least likely to find more people ready and willing and all

I would prefer to get the worst reaction out of the way. (Not sure how dakkadakka will react.) So, if you're willing, Sig, let's go ahead and target Warseer and see how it goes. And I'll take a look at the boards you posted, Mikhal.

I haven't been a regular there in awhile now but Dakkadakka I imagine might have a good reception just because of how open that board is to conversions and alternative bits and such.

And does anyone go to the Work_in_Progress forum? I know it's a modeling/painting board but I think we could gain some fans and hopefully an artist from there.

No probs AS this part wasn't posted in wrseer. I am curious when and if someone there heeds the call. So much tension

I'm trying to ignore it with mixed results. I've already refreshed that forum page six times and counted the views five times. Now, I'm distracting myself by working on the PDF. The Prosecution chapter needs one final comb over before I can declare it finish. 

That is so awful. I went to a few threads and now understand why it is called whineseer....they talk about everything what is going wrong with the hobby...maybe we should have started the thread with: "why gw's primarchs have to be replaced - A solution"

I even found Athrawes thread there and there were some kinda rude.

So what about posting here?

Otherwise let us try a big one again. Dakkadakka seems nice.

Archived