Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Your discretion. All I have is 'British' in terms of looks. 

Mahtva is fire, so whichever armor mark looks like the most mobile of them all. Light on the decoration since he doesn't care for it. 

Adalbard, I've decided since reviewing him, doesn't actually live to the Insurrection era. So, I want him to be wearing an ornamental Mark 2 to show that he's connected to the original Storm Rider legion. Power maul required, preferably in the shape of eagle wings. 

Or maybe sketch some eagle warriors? They haven't got any artwork yet :sad.:

seconded. Oh wait..Sanguinius beat me to it...

Thirded?

Gotta be faster than that Sig, maybe try painting you/your computer Red?

Thanks sim!

He reminds me of someone...but I can't remember who it is...not Mario but someone like him...

Well, Mahtva is supposed to look like Gandhi. Not sure how close that is to Mario?

Wanna sketch now some Wardens of Light with masks?^^

For additional funnies: Warden/Bringers bling-duel (with gratuitous bardiche on the latter's part)?
  Now that would be glorious. I will add it to my list!

Or maybe sketch some eagle warriors? They haven't got any artwork yet :(

Of course, just shoot me a PM if you have anything specific in mind. If there are any other legions that don't have art, I'd be happy to take care of that.

Thanks sim!

He reminds me of someone...but I can't remember who it is...not Mario but someone like him...

Well, Mahtva is supposed to look like Gandhi. Not sure how close that is to Mario?

For additional funnies: Warden/Bringers bling-duel (with gratuitous bardiche on the latter's part)?
  Now that would be glorious. I will add it to my list!

Of course, just shoot me a PM if you have anything specific in mind. If there are any other legions that don't have art, I'd be happy to take care of that.

I wouldn't mind getting some art for the Crimson Lions. 

Crimson Lions? Sure thing, I'll start looking through the thread for ideas. And like I said before, you can go ahead and PM me too.

Naaah...for me, he does not look like Ghandi. But nevermind. ;)

Well, as much as an 8 foot tall, psychic, power armoured supersoldier can look like Gandhi :P

Okay so top three priorities to draw are Jackals, Lions, and Eagle Warriors, in no particular order. *proceeds to furiously sketch space marines*

Oh yes please !

This might be more urgent, since they are after all some of the main instigators of the Insurrection...

seconded. Oh wait..Sanguinius beat me to it...

Thirded?

Gotta be faster than that Sig, maybe try painting you/your computer Red?

I literrally laughed out loud. Good thing I'm back from work!

I wouldn't mind getting some art for the Crimson Lions.

I'd wanted to ask how you thought our Librarian from Balda, Ystwyth, might look.

Currently I'm thinking spiked hair like the Celtic Britons used to do and, given that he's part of the pyschic contingent of the CL, a silver face mask that hides his real features.

Archived