He's here have no fear

Gwal will be back

Meros is here

Stay by his side

And he'll take you for a ride

Morro breaks Pionius back, Icarion moves through the webway-track

He's comin', he's comin'

He's here, have no fear

Okay okay. I just wanted to ask, thst I recruited a new writer, Meros, for our cause.

He is waiting for the admins approval but you can already read some of his fanfiction in his deviantart pagehttp://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/gallery/

He is burning with the power of youth and if you have story wishes just write him. I think he will aid us greatly.( after he digged to our moloch of threads^^ so in about a year ;) )

So say hello to Apothecary Meros.

A poet? Oh how great!

We're gathering quite a circle of remembrencers. 

Indeed, I wonder which Legion will start butchering them first?

(My money's on the Eagle Warriors, "oh hey, free test subjects! Thanks Grampa E!")

We got the Red Angel onboard, cool. :)

In all seriousness, you did not made use of Nanas - He's coming? :D

I don't believe it. XD Thought that this song was long forgotten. ^^

*waves nervously*

Salutations, my lords. I believe I am to be one of your remembrancers from now on. My gratitude for being given this opportunity is beyond words. Feel free to hurl any requests my way, but as of now my top priority is writing for Mikhal and his legion's first steps into the Great Crusade.

Welcome and if soemone approaches you. I can wait cuz the wardens are in the last book. So we have plenty of time^^

And it is absolutely great how our group is growing by the way.

*waves nervously*

Salutations, my lords. I believe I am to be one of your remembrancers from now on. My gratitude for being given this opportunity is beyond words. Feel free to hurl any requests my way, but as of now my top priority is writing for Mikhal and his legion's first steps into the Great Crusade.

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Lost, young one. I look forward to seeing your work. 

Here an example if his work^^

Hidden Content

The Origins of Light

Chapter 1

“We haven’t made planetfall already… what’s the delay?”

“The Captains are still discussing tactics – this is our first encounter with the Orks-“

“Tactics? Gah, we need not bother with tactics! These are primitive greenskins who can barely fire a pistol! We could go in there unarmed and still win in a matter of minutes!”

“You fail to see past your own foolish ignorance, brother. They are no match for Space Marines, but it doesn’t allow us to be cocky.”

“Any other legion would’ve turned them to paste by now! Yet we, the noble eleventh legion of his Lord Emperor’s Astartes, dawdle on this ship discussing tactics!”

A grim pause followed as a third figure walked slowly to the centre of the command bridge, bathed in a sapphire glaze emitting from a holographic image of the planet Batu on a square gunmetal grey table. He paced his way across from the tall, onyx shaded door fixed to a bland metal wall, his eyes averted from the data displays and sprawling information that filled a number of blue glass screens, and focussed on the two grumbling Astartes who stood either side of the hologram. “Brother Kelenteil, brother Moragh, I do request you cease your ‘discussion’. We should save our anger for when we are fighting the enemy, not fighting ourselves.” He exclaimed, a loud and commanding voice dominating the room. A couple of human crewmen in silver uniform turned their heads for a quick glance, before returning to their idle state at consoles on the semi-circular bridge of the Firebrand – the Apostles’ flagship – amongst the rows of astropaths and servitors.

“Of course, Legionmaster Amalasan. My apologies.” One of the two marines mumbles, his iron helmet bowed between two white ceramite shoulder pads trimmed with a shade of ultra-blue, his head hiding behind the black sigil of his legion – a winged fist, clutching a sword in its grasp, raised for a killing blow.

The other, the more agitated of the two at the table, grunted in recognition. He did not hide his face behind a metallic MkII helmet, instead the twisted frown was completely visible to Amalasan, as well as the swept dull grey hair that covered his left eye, leaving only the right to stare grimly at his commander with an emerald glaze. The wrinkles on his ageing brow contorted, a vein twitching beneath his skin, as he slowly breathed a reply. “Amalasan… I… I simply do not understand why we laze upon this starship when the Orks wreak havoc below us, on Batu!” He directs a flat power armoured hand in a gesture to the flickering blue sphere, rotating slowly on its tilted axis.

“That was not a suggestion, Kelenteil.” His downturned palm rolled into a fist, returning his arm to his side. The green balefire of his eye glaring at Guaire Amalasan’s noble expression. The Legionmaster let angelic white hair flow down to his shoulders, the minuscule outline of a smirk on his lips below soft azurite eyes. His left hand flexed, the fingers of the Power Fist he wore mimicking the action as it cradled his helmet. His right was tightly gripped around the sheathed hilt of his power sword. Ancient texts described this specific kind of weapon as a ‘Bastard Sword’. Amalasan considered this a more than suitable name, considering their lack of a Primarch. The fitting name humoured him, but a deep seed of concern would always seep through concerning their lost father.

“Of course, lord.” Kelenteil worded behind gritted teeth. Any other commander would have discarded a marine with such an attitude, even going as far as execution in the case of the more ‘strict’ legions. Even the more ‘human’ legions would not put up with such apparent disrespect. Amalasan kept his temperate marine close though, for his rage was a beautiful sight to behold with a chainsword in his hands and a target in his sights.

“Very good.” He grunts, his smile pushing itself down into a straight line across his face, determination gleaming like the distant sun that now shone umber tones through the bridge windows, sprawling an orange glaze all around. “You may be pleased to hear, brother sergeant, that a decision has been made.”

Kelenteil raised his revealed eyebrow keenly. “Then speak, m’lord. I wish not to spend another second aboard this hulk.”

Guaire moved his eyes to his sergeant, after spending a moment to admire the glint of the sun off Batu’s surface. “We have created a battle plan that we believe to be the most effective against the Orks. The entirety of our legion is readying to deploy within the hour.” He pauses, looking across to Moragh. “You two are to return to your squads and gear up – details of the plans shall be relayed to you by your respective captains.”

The sergeant had already began moving to the door, his muscles ebbing with impatience. “Understood, lord.”

Moragh watched his comrade exit, glaring beneath his helmet. His head turned slowly to meet the Legionmaster’s and straightened his stance, before making a sign of the aquila and marching purposefully out of the same onyx door.

Content, Amalasan strode deeper onto the bridge and into the golden light now flooding uncontrollably onto the deck. The corridor was littered either side with serfs at consoles, frantically tapping at screens to ensure the stability of the Firebrand. Guaire took a purposefully slow and dramatic walk between the serfs, watching as each one quivered at the sound of his footfalls. Even the servitors seemed to shrink in their seats, anxious in the presence of a master.

One however, seemed to resist the aura of intimidation that stalked Amalasan like a shadow.

“Phillipe. What’s the status of the fleet?” Guaire bellowed, his voice deep and slow.

Dwarfed in size by comparison to the towering form of the Space Marine – he twirled his command throne at the head of the bridge to face the Legionary. The glaring sunlight was now behind him, leaving him drenched in the oily black shadow that hid all facial features in a blank mask. White hands sat upon the armrests, they were all that was visible. In this light, even Amalasan – the Legionmaster of an army revered enough to be nicknamed the Apostles of War – was ever so slightly unnerved by the shady demeanour of Admiral Abras. “Our fleet, my Lord, has been orientated in the formerly requested manner.” The man had a very particular speech pattern, his softly spoken words emanating like a dull hum that would be best suited coming from the engineering deck. Each letter rolled off his tongue and slithered to the Marine’s finely tuned ears, and his left hand danced around the armrest; the elastic noise of contracting muscles and stretching skin on his face just audible by the Astartes’ acute senses – allowing Amalasan to hear the Admiral’s sly smirk form on his wrinkled lips.

“Good. We shall deploy soon.”

“I know, the terse words between you and your sergeants told me enough, sir.”

Guaire walked up to his Admiral, and past the chair, placing his helmet – gleaming golden in the distant sun – over his flourishing white hair. His power fist and free right hand resting on the silver bar running along the length of the bottom of the curved window. “Aye. The pair seem to be ever at arms. One day they’ll end up killing each other, and the blood will be on my hands.”

“That is not a very optimistic view, monsieur.”

“It wasn’t supposed to be, Phillipe.” He grumbled, his voice amplified by the internal Vox into a

He nods, slowly. “Enough chat!” He suddenly grunts. The Legionmaster felt at unease with a mere human ordering him around. But while he was aboard the fleet, that’s how things had to be. “Scanners on the ground show the Orks are banding together, and likely preparing for our planetfall.”

“They can prepare however they see fit, they have no hope of stopping us.”

“That,” He begins, grinning, “Is more like it, mon seigneur” Although the expression soon fades and a sinister tone takes over as he walks to an officer at a console, his face illuminated in aqua shades by the blaring screen. “You, bring the orbital weapons systems online.”

“Yes Admiral!” He shouts in response, frantically tapping at the keys – various blueprint images of the ship and its terrifying arsenal flashing up on his screen.

“Très bon, monsieur Grégoire.” He whispers, his own long and ageing brow caught in the ultramarine hue.

“I bid you leave, Phillipe. I must attend my brothers. Ensure the order gets to the whole fleet that we move out with haste.” The space marine stands upright from his resting position and marches steadily between the quivering serfs, past the floating hologram image on the table and through the sliding onyx door into an elevator – taking him down into the bulk of the ship and far, far away from the serenity of Batu’s golden sun.

Behold the Red Angel!

Wellcome, mate!

Will have a look on your work, when I got some time left. Excited to see how everything is developing.

If you got some questions, just ask. :)

When all Legions are done, we could work on some Knight Households as well. But we got more than plenty of time for that. ^^

It depends if you show a moment or the whole battle. If you cut etc. It is absolutely up to you. If you think it is necessary to have it short. Then it is short. If you like an epic of aboit 5000 pages. Well...maybe half it^^

5000 pages? I think you may have mistyped. Either that or you better start paying me ;P

Since this will be your legion's first xenos battle, I reckon I should get some details in about their fighting style from before Gwalchavad's discovery.

Greetings to you young Meros, welcome to the Brotherhood of the Lost. Our brother Mikhail has spoken highly of you and it is always good to see newcomers join our ranks, who share our enthusiasm for the equally wonderful & horrific universe we have woven.

I look forward to working with you. :)

Greetings to you young Meros, welcome to the Brotherhood of the Lost. Our brother Mikhail has spoken highly of you and it is always good to see newcomers join our ranks, who share our enthusiasm for the equally wonderful & horrific universe we have woven.

I look forward to working with you. :smile.:

Don't you bring up horror in the BotL universe...that makes me remember that picture of Raktra trying on a dress...(claws at eyes and mind)

I look forward to working with you. :smile.:

Don't you bring up horror in the BotL universe...that makes me remember that picture of Raktra trying on a dress...(claws at eyes and mind)

Gods Damnit, we swore never to speak of it! Why do you fools keep bringing it up?!

I look forward to working with you. :)

This... intrigues me...

My lord Sanguinius, it is a pleasure. May I ask: are you truly the lord Sanguinius reborn or is your name actually Arkio?

Archived