A Blade once broken, Is reforged. (Terminator Scheme Redux)

Been thinking about the Hellhounds idea and the comment (forgot who said it) about using red robed riders. Reminded me of the Hounds of Lucifer from the 80s tv series Robin of Sherwood.

Cant post an image link because my phones having a mid life crisis atm, just google Robin of Sherwood Hounds of Lucifer and you should get plenty of images.

Wow theres hardly any images up where you can see them properly. Ill try and get some good screen grabs for you later, or just watch the episodes 'The Swords of Wayland' pt 1 and 2.

Been thinking about the Hellhounds idea and the comment (forgot who said it) about using red robed riders. Reminded me of the Hounds of Lucifer from the 80s tv series Robin of Sherwood.

Cant post an image link because my phones having a mid life crisis atm, just google Robin of Sherwood Hounds of Lucifer and you should get plenty of images.

Wow theres hardly any images up where you can see them properly. Ill try and get some good screen grabs for you later, or just watch the episodes 'The Swords of Wayland' pt 1 and 2.

Know I see were your chaos affliction come from. :P

Know I see were your chaos affliction come from. :P

I think it might be because I was dropped on my head a lot as a child, and an adult. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OK my Bikes are almost at the point to start painting.

Question

Even though the Chapter is from Dark Angels there is no reason for them to be black? 

So I pose to you people.

Red or Black.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/Warhammer%2040K/_57%203_zpstxrhy3ey.jpg

This was how I did my bikes when I was using Mephiston Red, I use Khorne Red as a base now.

With gold trim on bikes, no back wing banner things, the Mk 4 "Muzzle(Bone)" Helmets, my *secret special corvus hammers* + Yellow transfers when they finally arrive. 

Normal bikes will have Gunmetal trims.

To answer your question, no they don't need to be black. The DA are the only Unforgiven chapter to have the 1st and 2nd co in different colours. I believe all other Unforgiven chapters are standard chapter colour

Go with red, they look so good!

To answer your question, no they don't need to be black. The DA are the only Unforgiven chapter to have the 1st and 2nd co in different colours. I believe all other Unforgiven chapters are standard chapter colour

Well, all of them can't be, because my Stoneburners (an Unforgiven Chapter) use a more convoluted divergent scheme for the 1st and 2nd Companies from their standard Marines than the Dark Angels themselves do, stemming from the culture/legends of the world they are based on and that their first Supreme Grand Master came from. :)

Brother Arkley, take a look at the reasons that the Ravenwing and Death Wing use alternate schemes (tradition from pre-DA Caliban and the Fall of Caliban respectively), and then look at how your Chapter was developed, the culture of the world they stem from, see if there is any good reason for any of your companies to have alternate schemes. It might not have to be the 1st or 2nd Companies, even, perhaps your 3rd or even 5th Companies did something super-heroic in their history, or match a legend from the homeworld, or are marked out for any reason that might warrant an alternate scheme.

Once you've examined all that, you should know whether any company warrants an alternate color scheme in your chapter. :D

Well, all of them can't be, because my Stoneburners (an Unforgiven Chapter) use a more convoluted divergent scheme for the 1st and 2nd Companies from their standard Marines than the Dark Angels themselves do, stemming from the culture/legends of the world they are based on and that their first Supreme Grand Master came from. smile.png

Brother Arkley, take a look at the reasons that the Ravenwing and Death Wing use alternate schemes (tradition from pre-DA Caliban and the Fall of Caliban respectively), and then look at how your Chapter was developed, the culture of the world they stem from, see if there is any good reason for any of your companies to have alternate schemes. It might not have to be the 1st or 2nd Companies, even, perhaps your 3rd or even 5th Companies did something super-heroic in their history, or match a legend from the homeworld, or are marked out for any reason that might warrant an alternate scheme.

Once you've examined all that, you should know whether any company warrants an alternate color scheme in your chapter. biggrin.png

You are right, I cant think of any good reason to have alt colour schemes for any other reason than to be different. The only company that could justify the change is the 6th after the betrayal of their brothers.

The red bikes look good. I use Khorne Red as my base coat and I like the results. Not sure on the gold trim because they would look more like chaos. No tail banner pole? Sounds good too!

Not sure on the gold trim because they would look more like chaos.

Hey, people always question the allegiance of the Unforgiven anyway, who are we to say if stylistically some of the Unforgiven take a little bit of that darkness on their back... :D

Keep 'em Red. Cuz Red ones go faster! dry.png

Not much to say other than that. I am interested about the idea of the 6th changing colors and what colors that would be.

It is the 4th my bad... And it would be grey or Base metal, as the Knight Commander feels the shame of 26 brothers betraying them makes them not worthy of the Red.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/WP_20160525_14_37_05_Pro%201_zpssifcloor.jpg

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/WP_20160525_14_36_47_Pro%201_zpsnog4xwzf.jpg

Picture is a little washed out I promise they look better in my hand, I will take better pics when I finish them and the Bikes. 

Still have Company markings to add.

Good new my transfers should be here within 2 weeks.

Archived