DarkVen's Octavia Obscura [30.04.2017]

DarkVen

Eberious

Many thanks! :) So the power weapons were relatively quick, but requires mixing some colors: I've painted metal on the blades first, then added pink into all the recessed areas, then toned the pink with a 1-2 mix of Citadel Bloodletter (basically red ink) and Vallejo Fluo Red. Then I just blended the edges with a 1-1-2 mix of Carroburgh crimson, Vallejo MC Camo German Black Brown and Vallejo GC Gory Red, which was the most frustrating part. Jope that helps :)

Isengrin

Thank you ;) though it's not the lord, he's just a regular champion.

Well then, I'm happy if someone could put them to good use or use as an inspiration source - that is what this thread is, after all :) but I still consider finishing this project at some point in future. But again, feel free to take these concepts as a basis!

So happy to see these guys painted up at last! The champion is seriously amazing in all aspects of modelling and painting. It''s a shame that your chaos will be put on the backburner but I look forward to seeing more someday. Best of luck with your Warhammer Fantasy Army!

• 2 weeks later...

Too much to express in mere words; yet again, you've focused your skill and execution to lust-worthy effect on so many levels. Thank you in particular for doing the power weapons in a way that is unique, attractive, and downright sinister.

Edit: Grammar is good.

Archived