The New HH Box (Highly Likely to be Prospero) - Happy?

Balthamal

From Spikey Bits:

New Chaos September Releases:
  • Heretic Astartes Psychic Power Cards: $13.50

• Traitors Hate Limited Edition Book Set: Not Listed

• Traitor’s Hate Supplement: $50

So looks like Khârn, and the new Chaos Sorcerer model (if it’s part of this release) will be a little bit later perhaps.

They make it quite speculative. I think to assume that it is part of the Chaos release would be quite foolish (no offense intended.)

Spikey Bits reported the sorcerer is for the new 40k campaign.

Well at least they're admitting it's a sorcerer now! When they first posted the sprue pics at the start of the week they were claiming it was a Daemon Primarch.  

Spikey Bits reported the sorcerer is for the new 40k campaign.

Well at least they're admitting it's a sorcerer now! When they first posted the sprue pics at the start of the week they were claiming it was a Daemon Primarch.  

I think that tells people all they need to know about the source.

Lady Atia just confirmed on her blog that the Tsons sorcerer is for HH and not for 40k.

This. Spikeybits and their dumb clickbaits ..... it's so bad, it's not even fun anymore.

He's on track the majority of the time.

Who? Spikey Bits? LOL. You got your tracker wrong buddy.

I didn't see anything in writing actually confirming it but we shall see. It's good either way.

Taken from Lady Atia's web page -

"I also want to note, since I got asked for - the Thousand Sons model we saw is for Horus Heresy, it's NOT a chaos sorcerer, whoever claimes that ....."

My GW has close links to guys in the Headquarters. They said the sourceror is Ahriman and they "Can't say" Wink wink, nods head emphatically,  that the wolves will be getting  Bjorn (even though he wasn't anyone special at that point in the Heresy).

Archived