I also have the problem not beeing able to chose a Fortification from the Fortifications detachment. It's just empty.

I'm also missing the LoW like the baneblade types etc. In the old battlescribe version it was possible to select them as LoW 

Hey guys!

Lots of bugs to be squashed - thank you for the reports.  

Now, it is VERY important that you all realize how this system works now.  Rites of War are located under the Legion category.  Lords of War are now just like they are in the books - their own detachment!  So you must add a NEW detachment and then make it a Lords of War force org chart.  

Play around with it - you'll like it!

I'm not getting the option to add any detachments outside of the Age of Darkness detachment... running PC v2.00.04 Roster Editor and the 30k data file v41...

You have to add an option on the force organisation section of the roster

I'm not getting the option to add any detachments outside of the Age of Darkness detachment... running PC v2.00.04 Roster Editor and the 30k data file v41...

Yes, but I don't have any options, that's what I'm saying.

Here's a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/u7SfJ5e.png

As you can see, there's a dropdown, but the only option given is the Age of Darkness force org... might just be me, though. I'll go through everything and reinstall BS and the data files tomorrow.

Yes, but I don't have any options, that's what I'm saying.

Here's a screenshot:

*snip*

As you can see, there's a dropdown, but the only option given is the Age of Darkness force org... might just be me, though. I'll go through everything and reinstall BS and the data files tomorrow.

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a598/stampeeder/Untitled_zpsiapqp6zq.png

Thanks again Millicant, much appreciated! (I posted this in the 30K forum but thought I should do so here as well just in case)

Just one thing I am struggling with, and I want to make sure it's no just me being thick before I cry bug!

Specifically, it's about using a Primarch's Chosen RoW

Now this is a tricky one, as the Primarch's are LoW, but using this rite switches them to HQ options. So technically they switch detachments....

It's a bit chicken and egg... I need an HQ to get the RoW, but I need the RoW to get the HQ...

This was also buggy in the old catalogues, as you had to pick an HQ or primarch first in order to unlock RoW's and then add the Primarch in the HQ section - ending up with doubles...

Am I missing something obvious?

It's probably a lot of work, but maybe it would be easier in the long run to have RoW's visible at all times, and throw up an error if a model without 'Master of the Legion' is not in the force?

Also, do you need more editors on github? Maybe I could help a bit with the small bugfixes (points and such). Wanted to ask first before adding another contributor

For my own systems & catalogues, I'm getting a bit frustrated with BS 2.0... it's way more complex than it use to be. But it should be worth it in the end however

What if our LoW is the one giving us Master of the Legion? (Primarchs) Since they're a different detachment, I'm getting an error that I can't have a RoW in my primary detachment, which doesn't have a Master of the Legion Character. If I put the RoW in the LoW detachment, I can't select any options that RoW may give my primary detachment. (In my case, Castrmen Orth is my HQ for my primary and I have Ferrus as my LoW, if Head of the Gorgon is in my LoW detachment, it's not letting me put my infantry in land raiders in my primary detachment)

Archived