My only issue is that I can't select a RoW for my Praetor/Delagatus.

You can, it's another selection you have to pick under Legion. I thought the same thing.

Damn, didn't think to look there, thanks!

Thanks for the update. You wouldn't happen to have the old catalogue would you? I don't feel like rebuying premium again in the form of a subscription.

Ohhh also there isn't the new selection of baneblade chassis, apothecaries don't have access to packs and bikes, veteran tacticals are individuals.

Yeah, there's a bunch of older bugs that re-appeared due to workflows (Short answer).  I'll be re-implementing them over time.  Unfortunately there are some bigger show-stoppers right now that I have to tackle first.

As far as older files - PM me.  I have them and can make them available for anyone who wants.  That being said - they are completely unsupported from here on out.  In fact, I may make them available via dropbox for a set amount of time before they are deleted for good.  

Huge thanks, milicant!  I liked the look and feel of 2.0 when you first released it so i'm excited to use it as you work out the bugs.

Quick question, where did the new 2.0 data files get published?

Same place as always!  The link should remain the same - via the appspot.  They have overwritten the old files.  

My only issue is that I can't select a RoW for my Praetor/Delagatus.

You can, it's another selection you have to pick under Legion. I thought the same thing.

Damn, didn't think to look there, thanks!

Yeah, I wish there was a more obvious way to point out some of the changes.  I think this is a big improvement.  However, it makes one HUGE problem...

ONE HUGE PROBLEM

As it stands now, Primarchs do not offer access to Rites of War!  This is obviously a huge oversight on my part.  I'm working on it.  :(

Ignore me, I just found it...

Having the same issue, where did you find it?

It's also telling me on every list that I've spent too much from Lords of War when I haven't selected anything because I can't find it...

You have to add another Force Org at the bottom and pick LOW then it gives you the option for it.

In other news I think I have now got most of it working however you don't seem to be able to select Mastery Levels for a librarian?

A few issues I've noticed since upgrading:

1. Rhino's don't appear to have a MM option.

2. LR Proteus doesn't have a TL Lascannon hull mount option.

3. Master of Armour can't be selected without adding someone with Master of the Legion and selecting the AB RoW first.

An empty AoD list is telling me I'm over the points limit for LoW and it's not even showing the LoW slot

Same here. 

I was trying to add Corax to a list and was told Im 4500 points for LoW over a list that wasnt given me the options to include them.

An empty AoD list is telling me I'm over the points limit for LoW and it's not even showing the LoW slot

Go to "Force Organization" change it to something else Leviathan. Select your LoW choice. Go back and change Force Oragnization back to "Age of Darkness primary detachment" error should go away and the LoW slot should appear. Hopefully that quirk gets fixed soon.

Go to "Force Organization" change it to something else. Go back and change it back to "Age of Darkness primary detachment" error should go away and the LoW slot should appear. Hopefully that quirk gets fixed soon.

Tried it and its still not working for me. :(

Go to "Force Organization" change it to something else. Go back and change it back to "Age of Darkness primary detachment" error should go away and the LoW slot should appear. Hopefully that quirk gets fixed soon.
Tried it and its still not working for me. :(

Sure enough my app updated and your right. Updated my post with a new workaround as of now. Just tested it on android

Hey guys, thanks for the bug reports!

Unfortunately the LOW/points limit thing is Battlescribe program error.  It kept popping up randomly throughout the Alpha testing and somehow slipped in to the final release.  I've addressed it and hopefully we'll have a fix for that soon. Until then, you may just have to ignore it.  :(  

Hey guys, thanks for the bug reports!

Unfortunately the LOW/points limit thing is Battlescribe program error. It kept popping up randomly throughout the Alpha testing and somehow slipped in to the final release. I've addressed it and hopefully we'll have a fix for that soon. Until then, you may just have to ignore it. :(

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into the catalogues and working with the developer. It's greatly appreciated.

Archived