Hmmm, it seems to crash for me everytime I select a Magos from Legio Cybernetica :-(

Hmmm I'm not getting this error. I'm assuming you're using Mechanicum: Legio Cybernetica v4 and trying to add a Magos Dominus. Can you give me some more details?

Emailed forge works with regards to the storm raven. Blood angels can take it. I have the email if anybody wants it for clarification. It's also getting updated on there FAQ for the next release of it.

Might want to take this to the Blood Angels forums, or to the 40k Github. Not much related to the 40k codexes here.

The newest version of Battlescribe has been released! 1.14.04b is available for desktop and mobile. Here is a link to download the latest version. This brings some benefits... and new problems.

The good:

- Legion options and Rites of War have been restored! They should be working as intended.

The bad:

- Many of the entries kick false errors. They will look like this: "Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) cannot have any selections of ________ (hidden)." These errors will show up on both desktop and mobile but do not affect the actual list-making process or any of the available options. This problem has been identified by the creator and will be corrected with the next release. Again, I can't say enough good things about the Battlescribe creator - Jon. He works very hard to satisfy many different demands - mine/ours being only a small fraction - yet he still listens and responds to every condition that arises.

Overall this is much better than it not working at all! However, the errors are obviously an annoying condition that will be resolved with the next release. Thanks for your patience everybody, and please continue to give me any feedback that arises!

Hi milicant.

Is their a way to get the terminator armour option for consuls?

For now, you simply need to select the Legion Centurion and then choose Terminator Armour vs Power Armour.  

With the advent of hiding options, I am re-working Praetors and Centurions so that every option is in one pane as opposed to having to select armour, then select options.  Should be a bit cleaner.  It's not a simple change though, so it's still a work in progress.  

Also - heads up for anybody who got the update yesterday - apparently there was a bug that caused crashes.  If you experience this, a quick patch to .05b has already been released at the same link.  The only changes I'm aware of are to fix the crash.  

Update has been published.  Here's what changed:

Deathshroud Terminators were fixed.  They had not been available as Elite choices or been affected by the Pride of the Legion Rite of War.  HH:LACAL clearly makes them both an HQ and Elites choice, so that has been fixed.  

A simple bug didn't allow two detachments with Legion Astartes selections.  Fixed.  

The big one:

I re-worked how Centurions and Praetors are built.  Instead of having an armour selection, then having to switch panes to choose all the associated options, everything is located together now.  Armour should be at the top, with choices for Power Armour, Artificer Armour, Terminator Armour, etc... All the appropriate selections will then appear below, including bodyguard/command squad.  Master of the Legion/Rite of War remains seperate for coding reasons, as well as cleanliness.  I prefer it to stand apart, otherwise it gets cluttered.  

I would very much like feedback on the new HQ design.  Let me know what you think, and if it's better or worse than before.  If there's enough of an outcry, we can always revert to the old ways.  

Hi Millicant!

One thing i found about Deathshroud and the reaping RoW... Shouldn't they be allowed to buy rad grenades? Because they are listed as Infantry (Charakter) and you are allowed to buy every charakter for 10 points rad grenades.

Hi Millicant!

One thing i found about Deathshroud and the reaping RoW... Shouldn't they be allowed to buy rad grenades? Because they are listed as Infantry (Charakter) and you are allowed to buy every charakter for 10 points rad grenades.

Yes they should!  Not sure how that escaped notice, but I have fixed and uploaded it now.  Good catch - thanks for sharing!

Just started using this.... How do I get Angron?

Hey there!  Once you've made a roster, add one selection of "Legion Astartes."  Choose World Eaters, then "The Primarch Angron" will be a choice under Lords of War.  

Good luck!  Let me know if you have any more questions.  :)

Just started using this.... How do I get Angron?

Hey there!  Once you've made a roster, add one selection of "Legion Astartes."  Choose World Eaters, then "The Primarch Angron" will be a choice under Lords of War.  

Good luck!  Let me know if you have any more questions.  :smile.:

Thanks.

NEW VERSION OF BATTLESCRIBE RELEASED!!!

Download it here.

This has fixed all of the hiding errors that have been popping up lately.  Jon (Battlescribe creator) has been working with me on this one and it is finally sorted.  I'm very excited.  :smile.:  iOS version and as noted, proper Android version will be following shortly.  

Additionally, several various bug fixes and improvements have been introduced over a few recent releases of the Legiones Astartes catalogue.  Be sure to update if you haven't already.  

• 1 month later...

Thank you Millicant for all your hard work and dedication, it is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks man!  You're most welcome.  :)

Not much of an update, but Jon has released the latest version of Battlescribe which has a nice update to the interfaces for mobile devices.  Quite sexy!

Download it here.

Please keep submitting any issues you find - either here or at the Appspot.  I'm always keen to make this a perfect product.  

Additionally, I will be attempting to buy Conquest as soon as it is available and develop the catalogues for all the contents.  I will try to release usable parts incrementally, but it all depends on the nature of the book! 

Can't tell you how grateful I am for your work on this, Millicant. I used Battlescribe a bit when I was playing straight 40k, but stopped when I moved over to the Heresy and there wasn't anything really set up (this was a while ago obviously).

I've recently come back to it and, thanks to you, now use it pretty much every day for tweaking my existing lists or working out possible new projects. You must have spent days on this, and it shows. My legions (and my hatred of Excel) thank you!

From the Lords of War Section > Sub-Orbital Strike Wing. Only Imperial Avenger Strike Fighter is listed, but the rules for SOSW states any flyer with up to 3HP, which inclueds the Primaris-Lightning Strike Fighter (may be others, but that's the one that's in the red book).

From the Lords of War Section > Sub-Orbital Strike Wing. Only Imperial Avenger Strike Fighter is listed, but the rules for SOSW states any flyer with up to 3HP, which inclueds the Primaris-Lightning Strike Fighter (may be others, but that's the one that's in the red book).

Hmm so this is an interesting one.  The Sub-orbital Strike Wing is a Lord of War selection, which is why the Avenger is listed there (also being a Lord of  War).  The Primaris-lightning is a Fast Attack, so I don't believe it qualifies.  The Sub-Orbital rules, in my opinion, are not a blanket coverage to any flyer with 3HP or less, it is a way to organize Lords of War choices in the same way that you may choose a War Machine Detachment.  Otherwise you are taking a Fast-attack choice and moving it into a Lord of War slot.  That doesn't seem right to me.  

I'll investigate a little more, but I'm not sold on this one yet.  Thanks for bringing it up!

Hmm so this is an interesting one.  The Sub-orbital Strike Wing is a Lord of War selection, which is why the Avenger is listed there (also being a Lord of  War).  The Primaris-lightning is a Fast Attack, so I don't believe it qualifies.  The Sub-Orbital rules, in my opinion, are not a blanket coverage to any flyer with 3HP or less, it is a way to organize Lords of War choices in the same way that you may choose a War Machine Detachment.  Otherwise you are taking a Fast-attack choice and moving it into a Lord of War slot.  That doesn't seem right to me.  

I'll investigate a little more, but I'm not sold on this one yet.  Thanks for bringing it up!

I've sent an email to ForgeWorld. I will reply here with their comments.

One thing I've noticed, it's such a small thing I almost don't want to mention it so don't worry about rushing to fix it or anything, the legion terminator squad in the elites section is actually called legion terminator command squad on the file for some reason. Sorry, seems really silly, just my 'ocd' -.-

Archived