I glanced back a few pages and didn't see this mentioned (also, it could be due to my lack of familiarity with Battlescribe)...

When selecting the orbital assault rite of war, I'm not finding the drop pod selections that should be available as dedicated transport. Of course, I may very well be looking in the wrong place. I'm using the Imperial Fists legion if that matters.

It's a pretty minor concern, overall -- the among of work put into the template is amazing.

~K

I glanced back a few pages and didn't see this mentioned (also, it could be due to my lack of familiarity with Battlescribe)...

When selecting the orbital assault rite of war, I'm not finding the drop pod selections that should be available as dedicated transport. Of course, I may very well be looking in the wrong place. I'm using the Imperial Fists legion if that matters.

It's a pretty minor concern, overall -- the among of work put into the template is amazing.

~K

First, thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Second, is this perchance occurring on the mobile version of Battlescribe? A bug was recently reported that I think correlates to what you're describing. Either way, I will look into it. I did in fact create the feature you are referring to, so a bug must have popped up that is affecting the catalogue.

First, thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Second, is this perchance occurring on the mobile version of Battlescribe? A bug was recently reported that I think correlates to what you're describing. Either way, I will look into it. I did in fact create the feature you are referring to, so a bug must have popped up that is affecting the catalogue.

It is on the mobile version. Thanks for the info -- I'll try it out on my laptop.

~K

Thanks Krikey. Please let me know when you do. So far I believe the problem is isolated to the mobile version. Jon is usually quite on top of these bugs, so I'm sure we can expect a fix.

Works just fine in the Windows version. Also, as a workaround, the orbital assault roster can be saved in the Windows version and then opened in the mobile version -- the transport options selected in the Windows version seem to remain unless deselected.

~K

Quick update:

There are two bugs now in Battlescribe.  Both affect the Legiones Astartes catalogue fairly significantly.  

1. Selecting an entry with an identical hidden version reveals all entries.  Previously hidden entries show up even when they shouldn't.  

2. No hidden entries are properly showing up on the mobile version.  This basically breaks all legion-specific entries in the catalogue for the mobile version only.  

These have both been submitted to the creator, Jon.  He has always fixed any bugs in the past, so I think we can count on this to be corrected soon.  

Second, I'll be tackling the FAQ soon.  There aren't many changes that directly affect the catalogue, as most are rules-oriented, but I will apply those that do apply.  The relics are also a slated addition.  

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Alright, small update.  

I've added the relics and the FAQ changes to the Legiones Astartes Crusade Army List.  I'm still working on the Solar Auxilia - it's a full list and painting my Zone Mortalis Wall is a very difficult project to put aside.  :D

Let me know if there are any issues or corrections!

Side note: this also means that I had to add the remaining Legions.  They don't do anything besides make the Relics available.  

With the Cataphractii Primus for the Sons of Horus, it says in the book that it counts as a suit of Cataphractii armour, but when you select the relic you can a) still take the normal suit of Cataphractii/Tartaros armour and b) weapons options still cost what they do for artificer armour rather than terminator armour, EG Paragon blade is the higher points cost.

Maybe put the Cataphractii Primus as an armour option, so it has all of the default options of Terminator armour?

Cheers though, excited to see the relics in!

Great work. I can not even begin to go into how useful this is. However, I have noticed that when using pride of the legion in a Sons of Horus army it makes Veterans and Justaerin squads troops but not regular terminator squads. Just a little problem. I also second what Polnor and Marshall Loss have said with the Catiphractii Primus. Maybe move it to the armour section when a Sons of Horus army is chosen.

Just my 2 cents

With the Cataphractii Primus for the Sons of Horus, it says in the book that it counts as a suit of Cataphractii armour, but when you select the relic you can a) still take the normal suit of Cataphractii/Tartaros armour and :cool.: weapons options still cost what they do for artificer armour rather than terminator armour, EG Paragon blade is the higher points cost.

Maybe put the Cataphractii Primus as an armour option, so it has all of the default options of Terminator armour?

Cheers though, excited to see the relics in!

A quick question about cataphractii primus, I think it should be treated as a standart terminator's armour so weapons should be less costy and no meltabombs. But I'll wait for FW to make it clear.

Ups, missed Marshall's post.

Oh man, I didn't even stop to think about this.  I'll have to see how I want to work this out... Since it is listed as a "Cataphractii" suit of Terminator armour and goes on to say "in addition to the standard rules for this armour type," I'm going to assume that it comes with the standard power weapon and combi-bolter.  I'll make this change soon, though I'm not sure how yet...

Great work. I can not even begin to go into how useful this is. However, I have noticed that when using pride of the legion in a Sons of Horus army it makes Veterans and Justaerin squads troops but not regular terminator squads. Just a little problem. I also second what Polnor and Marshall Loss have said with the Catiphractii Primus. Maybe move it to the armour section when a Sons of Horus army is chosen.

Just my 2 cents

Hmmmm I will have to look into that.  I know there are a couple bugs right now.  Would you be so kind to tell me if this is on the desktop or mobile?  That would be super helpful - thanks!

The problem is happening on mobile. I haven't tried on desktop yet but I'll see about it later.

Thanks, that would be very helpful.  

I could be wrong but I thought a Contemptor could take a Dreadclaw as a dedicated transport.

They can, but only with the Orbital Assault Rite of War (see HH:LACAL p45).  As previously mentioned, there is a bit of a bug on the mobile right now that probably means you can't select this.  This should be corrected soon.  

Hey gents,

I fixed The Cataphractii Primus in way I think is reasonable to use as well as to implement.  (Establishing it as another armour choice is about 4 hours worth of work.)  It's under the Legion-specific upgrades for the Centurion and Praetor and costs 15 points to upgrade the choice of Cataphractii armour to THE Cataphractii Primus. 

Let me know what you guys think.  

I also added the option for Phosphex shells to the Medusa when using a Siege Breaker.  

I've added them to the repository. As always, please report any issues you find and we'll make this catalogue better for everyone!

I do have one question for the community. I posted it HERE in the rules discussion.

Happy Heresy-ing :)

Milicant, awesome work, thanks!!!

Take a look at flamer section, its 0 pts cost, please fix it.

Also medicae squad starts at 3 models per squad for X points and additional model per Y point. But now you pay X+Y at begging (so for 4 models in squad).

Also no Household Guard, which are Veletarii in Elites.

Also many thanks for Cataphractii Primus!!!

Milicant, awesome work, thanks!!!

Take a look at flamer section, its 0 pts cost, please fix it.

Also medicae squad starts at 3 models per squad for X points and additional model per Y point. But now you pay X+Y at begging (so for 4 models in squad).

Also no Household Guard, which are Veletarii in Elites.

Also many thanks for Cataphractii Primus!!!

Thanks Polnor! Those are some awesome catches.  Man, my QA is slipping... :P

I've made those changes and released them.  

I was surprised at the Solar Auxilia, they're heavy on tank choices despite having such awesome troop models and being described as harsh environment and Zone Mortalis experts. 

Archived