General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

As I started on rewriting Underwater Madness(yes I know, I still need to finish the Death of the Bear. I'll get there some day) I started a list for DoR losses among the loyalist legions. 

III-Crimson Lions. Starting strength: 180-200k. 50k+/- lost on the DoR, N/A turned renegade

V-Halycon Wardens. Starting strength: 240k. 5(?)k+/- lost on the DoR, 15k+ turned renegade

VI-Iron Bears. Starting strength: 160k. 100k+/- lost on the DoR, 3k+ turned renegade

X-Fire Keepers. Starting strength: 150k. N/A lost on the DoR, 500+ turned renegade

XII-Wardens of Light. Starting strength: 157k. 25-27k lost on the DoR, N/A turned renegade

XIV-Dune Serpents. Starting strength: 97k. N/A lost on the DoR, 38,800+ turned renegade

XIX- Scions Hospitalier. Starting strength: 170k. Either 45K or 80-136k lost, N/A turned renegade

Edited by Sigismund229

As I started on rewriting Underwater Madness(yes I know, I still need to finish the Death of the Bear. I'll get there some day) I started a list for DoR losses among the loyalist legions. 

III-Crimson Lions. Starting strength: 180-200k. 50k+/- lost on the DoR, N/A turned renegade

V-Halycon Wardens. Starting strength: 240k. 5(?)k+/- lost on the DoR, 15k+ turned renegade

VI-Iron Bears. Starting strength: 160k. 100k+/- lost on the DoR, 3k+ turned renegade

X-Fire Keepers. Starting strength: 150k. N/A lost on the DoR, 500+ turned renegade

XII-Wardens of Light. Starting strength: 157k. 25-27k lost on the DoR, N/A turned renegade

XIV-Dune Serpents. Starting strength: 97k. N/A lost on the DoR, 38,800+ turned renegade

XIX- Scions Hospitalier. Starting strength: 170k. Either 45K or 80-136k lost, N/A turned renegade

The 5k looks right. The caveat being is that it's only a small number of Wardens killed, but it's a lot of the upper echelons of the Order of the Shield. And the casualty lists don't include the number of Wardens captured, which happens to a significant number of Wardens. Most of those were either enrolled in the legion exchange program with Traitor legions or were performing garrison duty on worlds captured by the Traitor's early conquests. Still, overall the Wardens got off with a light touch on the Day of Revelation.

Sometime ago we agreed to raise legion numbers. I think I recalculated he FK to be 180k on DoR with about 30% casualties so 54000.

I think that we had all Primarchs covered.

18 x 15 pounds I believe = about 270 in total

So, I may assume that we can commission him.

And there were some additional request as well. Maybe I'd like to have a seperate one for a char of the Black Condas.

I'm still down for tossing in, and might get one of Redd as well. Actually I am thinking of hitting up some of my painter friends, and have a painting of Redd hunting traitors on Terra during the seige. Then I can use a drum scanner and we could use it as some of the artwork for the last book.

Going to bed. I added Talonair's contribution and went through the start of this thread and the end of the old Discussion thread to pull in all of the responses to Giacondino's offer. I've added all of them onto the list, but put them in [ ] to show that we haven't confirmed if the situation is the same for people a month ago. 

Going through the old replies, we never got a reply from Squig or Hesh. Raktra never answered if this was a series of solo pieces or a group shot. I've gotten a tax return, so my ability to contribute has gone up. 

That's all for tonight.