1 = +1Str 
2 = +1A 
3 = +1T 

>Bolt of Change 
Do d3 Mortal Wounds. If you kill a Character, get a Spawn 

>Treason of Tzeentch 
Target non Warlord Character 
Roll 2d6. If equal or lower to Character's Ld, nothing happens 

If Greater may control Character in Shooting, Assault, and Fight subphase.

>exalted on disc gain fly, cavalry and daemon and lose infantry 

>m12" s4 t4 ws2+, w5 4a 
>staff is s+2 ap-1 d3 
>can cast 2 powers and dispel 1 
>5++ he and his sons within 6 reroll 1 on the save 

>same stats for arhyman, but the staff does directly 3 damage, his inv is 4++ 
>can cast 3 spells and dispel 3, has a +1 for the attempts 

>the scarab have 2w t4 s4, hit on 3, all is dust, don't have penalty for moving and shooting; sorcerer knows both smite and another power 
>heavy warpflamer 8" s5 ap-2 d1 
>Combirequiem inferno rapid fire 2 range 24 s4 -1 d1.  (They believe it is a typo and it will most likely be -2 AP)
>Soulreaper range 24 heavy 4 s5 -3 d1 
>missile system 24 heavy 2 s8 -2 d3

I HAVE SEEN THE DAEMON PRINCE OF CHAOS RULES!

M8" WS2+ BS2+ S7 T6 W10 A4 Ld9 Sv3+

Armed with Hellforged Sword and Malefic Talons

Wargear Statlines:

Warp Bolter: 24" Assault 2 S4 AP-1 Damage 2

Daemonic Axe: Melee Melee S+1 AP-3 Damage 3 -1 T Hit

Hellforged Sword: Melee Melee S:User AP-2 Damage 3

Malefic Talons: Melee Melee S:User AP-2 Damage 2 +1A OR +3A if used in a pair.

May replace Sword with Axe or Talons

May take Warp Bolter

May have Wings. If it takes wings M changes to 12" and gains Fly keyword.

Abilities:

Daemonic, Daemonic Ritual

Daemonic Allegiance: When this model is in your army you must choose which of the four Chaos gods it owes its allegiance to. Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle or Slaanesh. It then gains the appropriate keyword. Khorne Daemon Princes gain the Unstoppable Ferocity ability, Tzeentch Daemon Pronces gain the Ephemeral Form ability, Nurgle Daemon Princes gain the Disgustingly Resilient ability, Slaanesh Daemon Princes gain the Quicksilver Swiftness ability.

Prince of Chaos: You can reroll hit rolls of 1 made for friendly Daemon units within 6", but only if they owe allegiance to the same Chaos god.

Might Over Magic: Khorne Daemon Princes increase their Attacks characteristic by 1.

Daemon Princes of Tzeentch, Nurgle or Slaanesh gain the Psyker keyword. It can attempt to manifest one psychic power in each friendly psychic phase and attempt to deny one psychic power in each enemy Psychic phase. It knows the Smite power and one power from the appropriate Chaos Daemon discipline.

Faction Keywords: Chaos, Daemon

Keywords: Character, Monster, Daemon Prince of Chaos

Posted · Hidden by Excessus, May 30, 2017 - non constructive
Hidden by Excessus, May 30, 2017 - non constructive

As bad as 1kSons have it, at least when I bring them, I can take Preds/Vindies, Hellbrutes, Forgefiends, etc... to make up the massive damage shortfalls.

My Tzeentch Daemons on the other hand? Yeah, they're now completely 100% censored.gif hard core!

Tzherals & Horrors are unplayable unless they suddenly get a proper shooting attack back. (fat chance in hell!) So now that the super psychic army can't psychic anymore, that leaves me with the Chicken Mage to punch things, and only Flamers + Exalts/Chariots to shoot with.

Thanks GW, I do so enjoy watching you routinely crap all over my armies.

Stupidest rule from AoS now ruining 40k.

The flying prince is a separate post in the list though from the CSM leaks. Why would it be an upgrade as well?

http://i.imgur.com/u1bKDg5.jpg

Do you have to pay points to pick a daemonic allegiance or to swap weapons?

If not the new DP is really useful. Though I'm guessing it is two not three attacks for a pair of talons.

Those seem... awful? A combat buff and two character-sniping powers, one of which will be a dud more than half the time? For Thousand Sons?

Those are from the Daemon Index. Maybe we share the Tzeentch table with the Daemons now...? But who knows. Also never forget that we will very likely get a TSons Codex, which will have special powers just for us!

Oh right there is another Datasheet. Totally missed that. Still think with 10 wounds he might have a problem without Wings but hey that's why I go and give him wings in the first place! :D

The flying prince is a separate post in the list though from the CSM leaks. Why would it be an upgrade as well?

http://i.imgur.com/u1bKDg5.jpg

Wait. We still get Cypher? Even after he has blatantly declared his allegiance to Guilliman?

Those seem... awful? A combat buff and two character-sniping powers, one of which will be a dud more than half the time? For Thousand Sons?

Those are from the Daemon Index. Maybe we share the Tzeentch table with the Daemons now...? But who knows. Also never forget that we will very likely get a TSons Codex, which will have special powers just for us!

What makes you think they're from the Daemon list? They share names with the current Sons lore, and they're quoted alongside Sons rules.

What makes you think they're from the Daemon list? They share names with the current Sons lore, and they're quoted alongside Sons rules.

Because it mentions Chaos Daemons all over the 2 pages where the Tzeentch powers are listed. Plus rules like Daemonic Ritual etc.

Wait. We get Cypher? Even after he was blatantly betrayed by Guilliman, and thrown in jail?

Fixed it for you.

Ahriman still seems to be the dakka psyker he has been which is nice, I guess.

As As the demon prince goes...mayne it's the same entry except for wings or its fake either is possible. No links or pics so...it didn't happen?

What I find unsettling about the Daemon Prince profile is that it lacks the Heretics Astartes and <Legion> faction keywords. I'm sure as only some Daemon Princes are former astartes it's possible that it's explained elsewhere in the index what faction keywords they receive when taken in a CSM army. I hope.

I imagine the princes weapons will have points costs, pushing it up somewhat above its base cost.

Shame that they have 10 wounds and not 9, though.  I mean, they're smaller than guilliman, no reason they should be easier to pick out with shooting attacks, and at 9 wounds a walking prince would be more usable than it's basically ever been.

Oh, well.

I imagine the princes weapons will have points costs, pushing it up somewhat above its base cost.

Shame that they have 10 wounds and not 9, though.  I mean, they're smaller than guilliman, no reason they should be easier to pick out with shooting attacks, and at 9 wounds a walking prince would be more usable than it's basically ever been.

Oh, well.

Especially considering Librarian Dreads are below the 10 wound threshold.

Oh, well.

Doesn't the 10W thing only count with key word Character?

Oh, well.

Librarian Dreads are Character. ;)

Shame that they have 10 wounds and not 9, though. I mean, they're smaller than guilliman, no reason they should be easier to pick out with shooting attacks, and at 9 wounds a walking prince would be more usable than it's basically ever been.

Oh, well.

Librarian Dreads are Character. msn-wink.gif

Couldn't see the bottom of the image I saw. Still, having 9 or 10, the Price can't hide : / At least not without hiding behind a Raider.

Edit : Turns out they do have the key word.

Archived