+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

Vow #2 Complete....

I present Veteran Sergeant Race Bannon and his squad of Sternguard Veterans (Elites).

Race Bannon:

IMG 20170805 003504

Stern Guard Squad:

IMG 20170805 003838

I'll post picks of the individual squad members in my 4th Company PLOG.

Time to think of what I want to do for my next vow.......assault marines or devastators.

As always comments, questions and suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Valaas

Wow, Nusquam, was not really a fan of those models at all until I saw yours. Maybe the posing just seems more dynamic? I don't much like those ammo boxes though, I might just try and have loops of ammo falling out of them.

the good thing about this kit is that the back of the fist is a flat connection piece so you can cut just below the elbow and rotate the hands. It won't line up with the belt feeds though. There is one company i forgot the name of that do bendable ammo feeds for models.

Also they're done:

http://i.imgur.com/Rj0aio1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QVhGT2i.jpg

Vow complete!

1502090960381_1364339236.jpg
1502090865175_1385581504.jpg

I, Damo1701, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete a Fire Raptor Gunship by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017

20170806_194320.jpg
20170806_194325.jpg

Here we go then, the infantry killer supreme.  Let's hope it can light the infantry up the way it did in 7th edition.  Should be fun to do.  I hope I have a game scheduled to use it in today.  Would be fun to see it in action.

Sorry for the Double post...

From the Hidden Hands of the Emperor challenge, here is my Race Bannon model. I'll try and find the thread where I wrote his back story and edit it in when I do.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

RB! Apparently you almost died many moons ago in Damos universe! Looks like he got you a nice set a replacement legs. ;)

Primaris looks great Damo, what are the colours you used on the hellblasters?

Looking forward to seeing that Fire Raptor!

Nusquam liking the Black + Green Raptors. :D

Sorry for the Double post...

From the Hidden Hands of the Emperor challenge, here is my Race Bannon model. I'll try and find the thread where I wrote his back story and edit it in when I do.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

RB! Apparently you almost died many moons ago in Damos universe! Looks like he got you a nice set a replacement legs. ;)

Primaris looks great Damo, what are the colours you used on the hellblasters?

Looking forward to seeing that Fire Raptor!

Nusquam liking the Black + Green Raptors. :D

Cheers!

The Hellblasters were:

Mechanicus Standard Grey - Citadel Air

Total wash Agrax Earthshade

Dry brush - Dawnstone

Light Dry brush - Administratum Grey

Glow effects:

Ceramite White

Waywatcher Green glaze

Misc:

Pouches: Khorne Red, Nuln Oil

Weapons: Abaddon Black

Trim: Retributor Armour

Purity Seals: wax - Screamer Pink, paper - Ulthuan Grey.

Hope that helps.

Transfers will be applied, I'm just waiting to batch apply.

Right time for another Vow.....

I, Valaas, for the glory of the Raven Guard and the 4th Company, vow to complete a Space Marine Assault Squad (Fast Attack) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

My Assault Sgt and Devastator Sgt have been built for ages, but the rest are on the sprue....time to get these guys done and dusted!

Rg Ass

Cheers,

Valaas

I just found this thread and have a question: can i vow a unit that is currently WIP but I didn't start until after this post was created? Current progress is completed legs but nothing else, and I have WIP photos to show where it started and where it is now.

I just found this thread and have a question: can i vow a unit that is currently WIP but I didn't start until after this post was created? Current progress is completed legs but nothing else, and I have WIP photos to show where it started and where it is now.

To bring another brother into the challenge, given how far in we are I'm going to say yes (especially as  you have logged them in the WIP thread so we can see when you started)  :wink:

Post up a picture of the current status and we'll include it.

Cheers,

Valaas

Edited by Valaas

Considering I'm about to tackle the centerpiece of my Eclipse Marines army... Figured I might as well make it a part of the fun stuff!

I, Pentharian, for the honor of the Eclipse Marines, vow to complete the Imperial Knight Umbra Talon (Lord of War) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

20160501_083700.jpg

... Am I doing this right?

Considering I'm about to tackle the centerpiece of my Eclipse Marines army... Figured I might as well make it a part of the fun stuff!

I, Pentharian, for the honor of the Eclipse Marines, vow to complete the Imperial Knight Umbra Talon (Lord of War) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

20160501_083700.jpg

... Am I doing this right?

Yes, doing it right, welcome to the 'Hidden Hands of the Emperor' Challenge.

Valaas

To bring another brother into the challenge, given how far in we are I'm going to say yes (especially as  you have logged them in the WIP thread so we can see when you started)  :wink:

Post up a picture of the current status and we'll include it.

Cheers,

Valaas

Awesome! Thanks a lot. I'll get a pick together tonight when I'm home.

So, I am about 15 minutes and spray sealer away from finishing my Stormraven, pics up on Friday (baring some unforeseen event involving my family or my untimely death) :tu:

After that, I have made a mental commitment to use the stock Terminus Ultra style for my LoW vow.  The reasoning being someone generously provided the parts I needed to the project and any deviation from the original plan would be disingenuous to their generosity.  Besides, it looks beefier with all the side doors used ^_^  Dig it ... Terminus Umbra.  Came to me on the commute to work today :woot: