+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

If you had the patience probably. I think ... its been a while since I built it.

You can definitely use the storm talon canopy instead of the hawk one if you want.

Personally I like running both simultaneously. :D

Vow completed.

I present to you Umbra Talon, first of his name, Imperial Knight and Oathsworn of the Eclipse Marines.

Mech_Front.jpg

Holy smokes!  Is that an Eldar titan back there?

:P

Vow completed.

I present to you Umbra Talon, first of his name, Imperial Knight and Oathsworn of the Eclipse Marines.

Mech_Front.jpg

Holy smokes!  Is that an Eldar titan back there?

:tongue.:

Not a titan, no - my Wraithknight, ready to go toe-to-toe with the Eclipse's newest addition.

Thanks! I was afraid the camera wouldn't pick up the 'gritty' kinda look I went with the last coat, but you can see the smear lines pretty well. Like an unwashed car that's been driving down dusty roads.

I, MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a stalker boltrifle captain, a stalker intercessor squad (3) and 3 tarantula platforms  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Done.

http://abload.de/img/aimg_3494qzs0w.jpg

aimg_35028dsz3.jpg

Don't know what to vow next, the list is just too long. Probably just build/paint a bit scenery for Armies on Parade, or that won't be finished in time. Though after seeing Spazmolytics inceptors, I'm tempted to finish those guys....maybe make the AoP board primaris only, except for flyers, considering how fast they build up...

Edited by MajorNese