+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

I, Damo1701, for the Glory of the Fists of Corax chapter, vow to complete a 5-man Intercessor squad, by 11:59pm on the 15th September 2017.

20170826_100923.jpg

I have no idea how I'm powering through things.

I've recently looked at my pile of shame, categorised it, and want to try and get it all finished by Christmas, so, events like these really help.

Oops... Vow complete!

1503845040363_1098558784.jpg

No idea what to vow next... Should probably work on adding some stuff to my "To Prime" list rather than painting oodles... but, then, I do have a Tartaros squad that is looking at me in an accusing manner, because they are Primed, but not started yet....

Then, there are my bikers, though, they wouldn't need much to get them from Primed to Painted...

Thoughts?

Well, as my local store didn't have repulsors in stock yesterday, I found another way to pass the meantime...no pics for now, it's just a pile of sprues...

I, MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a primaris redemptor dreadnough  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Done.

aimg_3511umxme.jpg

To make my probably last vow for this event (though it might be a close one, considering vacation and work):

I, MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a Thunderhawk gunship  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

I already have a WiP in this thread, as well as my project log. Current status is a bit of refining the blends on one side, and adding another layer of Death World Forest where it needs to be the full color. Need to do the same on the other side, as well as adding the smaller blends, before moving onto the next colors.

Duuuude!  The Raptor symbol across the chest *makes* this model!  That is so impressive :thumbsup:  Frankly ... now I may get one ...

Well...there's a spare front plate in every box, and I'll be sending that LE primaris to you anyway. If you could use such a front plate, just say it, and I'll cast the logo onto the spare one, before it gathers dust.

How complete.

More pictures of the bikes will follow, I'm in the process of sorting out my next vow... 10 Dark Furies/Vanguard Veterans.

1504123403963_944567230.jpg

1504041565345130640050.jpg

15040415167571884819647.jpg

1504041533432616179948.jpg

Edit:

I, Damo1701, for the Raven Guard chapter, vow to complete a 10-man Dark Fury squad by 11:59pm on 15th September 2017.

15041243528941837791979.jpg

Edited by Damo1701

Someone mentioned I should be able to vow my Inceptors since the models didn't release until after this challenge was started. I'm going to roll with that and if it's not allowed then feel free to remove the post.

I, thewarriorhunter, for the Glory of the Raven Guard chapter, vow to complete a 3-man Inceptor Squad, by 11:59pm on the 15th September 2017.

And here is the earliest WIP photo I could find (models are close, jetpacks are not):

http://i.imgur.com/QKafyaC.jpg

Vow Complete:

http://i.imgur.com/lB9oyXx.jpg

Wow.....less than two weeks until the end of the event!

I for one need to pull my finger out and finish the devastators that are almost complete, a Primaris Lieutenant (I got distracted by) and a tactical squad.......then maybe, just maybe I could get the obsidian knight to basic tabletop standard.

If your list is still long, like mine, get cracking, lets see if we can finish strong.

Cheers,

Valaas