Anamnesis project 40k

Anamnesis

I actually bought a magnifier to wear to see if that helps at all, probably wont, but we shall see!

I'll see in your thread if it help :wink:

In the mean time, i started painting the piece with took me a lot of tinkering to make it work, but i'm really happy with the result, i love thoses wings :wub:

GE8atv1.jpg

Thanks for checking brothers :yes:

Anamnesis

sublime highlighting!

I am unsure about the wings on the primaris models atm tbh, but I look forward to seeing the results!

p.s. magnifier due today, so will have a go with it and see if it helps!

Edited by Blindhamster

You managed to mount those wings on there so cleanly, it almost looks like it was designed to be there. 

They are going on the gravis captain, right?  Will he get too cluttered with a cape and wings?  Very interested to see him done, since I've got a Dark Imperium box coming tonight that I bought really just for the captain to convert.

sublime highlighting!

I am unsure about the wings on the primaris models atm tbh, but I look forward to seeing the results!

p.s. magnifier due today, so will have a go with it and see if it helps!

Thanks brother, I wasn't too sure about the wings but in the end i said f*** let's do this :teehee:

You managed to mount those wings on there so cleanly, it almost looks like it was designed to be there. 

They are going on the gravis captain, right?  Will he get too cluttered with a cape and wings?  Very interested to see him done, since I've got a Dark Imperium box coming tonight that I bought really just for the captain to convert.

Thanks, that's why i add to tinker them a bit :)

And yes it's the gravis captain, i thought i might clutter him a bit, but in the end it goes quite well with the stocky look of the gravis armour, but it's not the easiest model to convert to be honest :sweat:

lovely work as always mate!

Really nice NMM on the leg emblem!

Stunning work and the axe looks much better!

Incredible

Absolutely impeccable work! The armour looks like a real painted metal

Thanks brothers i'm glad you like this little guy, it's gonna probably take a little longer since it's THE captain and i want to make it extra special :)

Cheers and Merry Christmas in advance if i don't post again before that :happy.:

Anamnesis

• 2 weeks later...

So after 3 attempt on the cloak, it is now mostly finished minus the spiky thing a the top and first post of 2018 enjoy :)

I'm really rusty at NMM but i'm still pleased with the result, and damnit how hard it is to do a straight line freehanded....

m1Myolr.jpg

Cheers!

Anamnesis

Yeeeees great work, lovely update and I cannot wait to see him finished now!

Thanks brother, this guy is gonna take some time thought, i've started the wings which i dreaded and i finished half of it before breaking the other one :down:

I'm so clumsy, but i can't wait to finish him to start on the rest probably the repulsor if i finish to build the grav plates one day huhu

Wow, this army is looking really impressive, your colour scheme is amazing, even if it seems time consuming! Can't wait to see this last captain finished!

Thanks mate, it's for me a balance between speedpainting and still taking some time to have them to a quality i appreciate, i never painted so much minis for the same army honestly :sweat:

Lovely work on the cloak

The work on the arm and cloak is spectactular! the gradient work is amazing and the nmm on the cloak looks spot on 

Thanks brothers, i'm glad you like it :)