Anamnesis project 40k

Anamnesis

Nice. Hopefully seeing you paint this should help encourage me to complete mine.............hopefully..........

Thanks, it's not going to be soon though :p

Oh wow! Can't wait to see that one painted by you!

And happy birthday! :biggrin.:

Thanks mate!

You lucky duck... And happy birthday

I'm, she's a special one, thanks!

Da. Yum.

I'm not easily impressed. Not truly.

You sir, have impressed me.

Thanks you Ishagu :)

just stunning. 

Could you list your air brush set up (parts and components?)

Thanks!, my airbrush is a harder & steenbeck infinity cr plus and my compressor is a Hansa aero pro HTC 20A

And my two lieutenants are now done hich also mean my pledge for "from rage to salvation" is also complete

iwmt4Kd.jpg

Close upSo

Cheers!

Anamnesis

So, I'm really enjoying this thread.  I quoted one of your posts and wanted to comment on this sergeant in particular.   At the risk of sounding dramatic, I think you have managed to capture the essence of what I love about 40K with this one.  This is a warrior who has been battered, is bruised on his face, has been able to withstand hardship and survive.   In the process, he has certainly defeated many enemies in a very recent battle.  In other words, he looks exactly like I picture a space marine should look.

Excellent work!  Look forward to more!

two ways to do the chips.

1) paint the highlight colour first in the rough shape of the chip/dent, then paint your dark colour (for red, a dark reddish brown is good) covering most of the highlight colour, leaving the "bottom" of the highlight colour showing - this is the cheat way, but doesn't always look quite so good.

2) paint the dark colour first, then carefully paint your highlights where you think they should logically go for each chip, I believe that is how Anamnesis does it.

the finest "chips" or "scratches" will just be done with the highlight colour

Edited by Blindhamster

Came out really well! Nice work. Sooo clean and crisp

Thanks brother!

Truly inspiring paintjobs.

Thanks !

Absolutely outstanding work!

Thanks mate!

So, I'm really enjoying this thread.  I quoted one of your posts and wanted to comment on this sergeant in particular.   At the risk of sounding dramatic, I think you have managed to capture the essence of what I love about 40K with this one.  This is a warrior who has been battered, is bruised on his face, has been able to withstand hardship and survive.   In the process, he has certainly defeated many enemies in a very recent battle.  In other words, he looks exactly like I picture a space marine should look.

Excellent work!  Look forward to more!

Thanks i’m glad you like him he was really fun to do and probably my best face to date :)

Dude, I love your work. Would you mind sharing how you do your weathering? I've been attempting to emulate it, but just haven't been able to match it

Blindhamster is right :)

Sponge dark brown and underline with you highlight colour simple and easy!

Good job on the Repulsor. Is that a Redemptor Dreadnought's missile launcher over the rear door?

It’s the same but its from the Repulsor kit though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the maroon on your repulsor gunner, what is it? Your bases are also very cool. Minimalist but still detailed.

Thanks brother !

The dark red of the gunner is scalecolor deep red highlighted by adding white :)

• 2 months later...

Hey ho !

I'm not dead, i made a small try on some shadespire minis and took me a bit longer than expected.

In the meantime, i also made a blog where I'll post all my tutorials for safekeeping, if your interested the link is in sig :)

Having finished my warband I'm back on my knight to try to finish my first ever 1k points painted, i need to finish the aggressor and 5 reavers should be alright!

So here a little wip, proof that i still love my primaris!

H7ZzZUH.jpg

Cheers brothers!

Anamnesis