Anamnesis project 40k

Anamnesis

It's a stunning model.

Thanks!

Impressive. What are the wings for? Signaling? Are they heavily decorated vox antennas?

Thanks mate, they mostly a decoration in honour of the parent chapter and there primarch :)

How the flippin' hell do you produce models of that quality so fast?!  It's maddening!

Thanks mate, i actually thought i was pretty slow when i see the rate at what people produce in this forum :teehee:

I'm still on the fence about giving my Captain those wings since I already use them for my actual Jump Pack Captain....but it just looks so good! :D

(on that note, I really really really hope we'll get the one with the fur cape from the Codex artwork as model soon!)

I'm still on the fence about giving my Captain those wings since I already use them for my actual Jump Pack Captain....but it just looks so good! :biggrin.:

(on that note, I really really really hope we'll get the one with the fur cape from the Codex artwork as model soon!)

Just do it, you know you want to :biggrin.:

That would be brilliant to be honest, that artwork is pretty rad

Well, at one point I was contemplating an all Primaris chapter, such as the Knights of the Chalice, but upon seeing your incredible results I think I'm going to have to chose another chapter. This is beautiful work and although I wouldn't deliberately be trying to emulate it, at the back of my mind I probably would be and I know I'd make a complete disaster of it!

And the bases really finish them off. Top work.

Stunning Stuff! One of the thing I really like is how the bases look very realistic yet the yellow breaks the overall brown/greyness and gives a nice spotcolour.

Thanks mate, that was the idea with the yellow, otherwise the base can look a bit bland :)

Well, at one point I was contemplating an all Primaris chapter, such as the Knights of the Chalice, but upon seeing your incredible results I think I'm going to have to chose another chapter. This is beautiful work and although I wouldn't deliberately be trying to emulate it, at the back of my mind I probably would be and I know I'd make a complete disaster of it!

And the bases really finish them off. Top work.

Feel free to do it, i really like this scheme :)

Inspired by your example, I ebayed the captain in gravis armour figure and just reposed the sword arm the way you have and did ahead swap - it's a really simple conversion at base level yet it changes a boring figure into a really dynamic looking model. You should email a pic to white dwarf.

Thanks mate, enjoy it it's a really nice mini :)

In the mean time, some progress on the repulsor happened!

zyumAQH.jpg

Anamnesis

Oh no don't you do that! You make me consider edge highlighting for this army again. I hate edge highlighting (and really don't know with what I would edge highlight leadbelcher anyway lol). :biggrin.:

Oh its not to bad, and I use Mitheral Silver on my Leadbelcher.

@Anamnesis Amazing work man, love how its all coming together!  Can't wait to see the finished Repulsor along side the troops.

Oh no don't you do that! You make me consider edge highlighting for this army again. I hate edge highlighting (and really don't know with what I would edge highlight leadbelcher anyway lol). :biggrin.:

Ahah thanks mate, highlight with scale color speed metal or white alchemy!

Oh its not to bad, and I use Mitheral Silver on my Leadbelcher.

@Anamnesis Amazing work man, love how its all coming together!  Can't wait to see the finished Repulsor along side the troops.

Thanks brother, can't wait to see it finished too :teehee:

The sharp highlights look very good on the repulsor, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks mate, it's quite a big project ^_^

How could have I missed this ... This is simply stellar work Anamnesis !!!

I'am nor a Blood angels fan nor a primaris fan but this make me want to paint one if not a lot more ... Bravo !

Malchy

Thanks Malcharion, i'm glad you like it :)

Your Captain Beshop conversion is absolutely stellar.  Well done !

-W

Thanks a lot brother!

So i've done a small tutorial on my bases feel free to check it out :)

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/343459-how-to-doing-concreteroad-like-base

And my base for my repulsor is done

rWNWUv2.jpg

Cheers

Anamnesis

Edited by Anamnesis