[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

I'd suggest for Dos to use either his bolt pistol or combat knife, since we are engaged in melee and he cannot use his bolter or flamer.

Considering that Vaidan is more ranged focused, I'd say bolt pistol, preferably at the abomination, but at the horde works too.

Edited by Steel Company

I'm a little limited in time, so what I've done is to update the actions of the Astartes. The cultists (save the ones attacking Vaidan, Varvost and Tyber) are mostly just interesting pieces of set dressing, so I've left them out for the interests of time and so you can move forward. 

Got my post up, I'm 90% okay with it, I my revise it back from camping...

CM, Tyber's likely actions:

Will use fate to stay alive, burn if he has too

Will always try to attack in melee

Once the big guy is down, his attention will turn to the horde.

Not likely to use fate for re-rolls, will try to save a fate or two for killing strike against the master of this brood.

With that out of the way, I'll keep an eye on things tonight / tomorrow morning before heading out, other than that, I'll catch up Sunday night!

Talking about time in 40k is always tricky because of the huge space of the galaxy, but I set this in 918.M41 (partly because it's 2018) and the Badab War begins in 901.M41 and ends in 913.M41. Akkad certainly left before the war began and this corner of the galaxy isn't aware (yet) of the War - stand by for fireworks when it does become common knowledge. Huron became 'Tyrant of Badab' in 718.M41 and had been altering things within the Badabian PDF ever since he rose to the rank. 

Like the updates! Mazer, you wrote ‘Tyrant’s legion’ - this is set before Huron turned?

Thank you kind sir!  Glad it was a good read - it's been hard to capture Xin's cant, but really useful to me as a writer to dip into another's character, definitely out of my comfort zone!

Talking about time in 40k is always tricky because of the huge space of the galaxy, but I set this in 918.M41 (partly because it's 2018) and the Badab War begins in 901.M41 and ends in 913.M41. Akkad certainly left before the war began and this corner of the galaxy isn't aware (yet) of the War - stand by for fireworks when it does become common knowledge. Huron became 'Tyrant of Badab' in 718.M41 and had been altering things within the Badabian PDF ever since he rose to the rank. 

This is pretty much it - and my thanks for Mol for clarifying.  So many options are available to us when the proverbial hits the fan! :o

MR.

Mol, you forgot the +10 to toughness frenzy gives so Solastions current TB is 9 meaning he only takes 4 wounds instead of 5.

Lucky for them their weapons/attacks dont have the primitive quality.