+ Necromunda: News, Previews and New Releases thread +

Ranulf

File the chest down on a Daemonette? 

Damn now Im thinking of suitable minis :lol: Some of the old Mordheim humans had skinny looking body shapes, some of the old plastic Zombies may work, legs were skinny on some of them. 

Ill have a good think about it and if I come across anything Ill letcha know. 

So these images were posted on the Necromunda subreddit yesterday taken in 2019 from LVO. Just thought I’d share them here for more talk about the Ash Wastes. 

credit to @Sychroneyess  and @nedwardScsrhnds on Twitter. 

uumMe4al.jpg

IXjYa2Xl.jpg

C8Fmanbl.jpg
tzdvSuul.jpg

9YTeZljl.jpg

ceaonFwl.jpg

Edited by Axineton

I was just thinking I wonder if this will be anything similar to gaslands or gdubs equivalent to it but with a necromunda spin on it. I really hope I’ll be able to use ridgerunners and bikes if it’s vehicular based. 

Probably just a reskin of the Gorkamorka vehicle rules... Ngl Id be totally cool with that, if it aint broke, dont fix it. 

Nice piece of artwork but still no models... why GW? :(

I hope there'll be some more Underhive character releases from FW before they start transitioning across to the Ash Wastes: there's still plenty of characters/alliances that don't have models and could do with some.

On top of the rock to the left does that look like a tent or hang glider? 

My money's on tent. Directly under it is a similar structure. 

Nice piece of artwork but still no models... why GW? :sad.:

I hope there'll be some more Underhive character releases from FW before they start transitioning across to the Ash Wastes: there's still plenty of characters/alliances that don't have models and could do with some.

I imagine the Underhive releases will continue, they just need a new cash cow box set to convince the bean counters to allow more obscure minis to be sculpted.

-Ran

=][= Since Necromunda: Ash Wastes is quite a big new thing, I have moved the thread on that topic from NR&BA to our little subforum and would like to ask you to continue the discussion and information-sharing about Ash Wastes there and keep this thread for minor releases and announcements that don't really merit their own dedicated thread, please. Thank you. =][=

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

7ze0IQ4JrpZhkxq5.jpg

Upgrade your Corpse Grinder Cult gang – and prepare a mean charcuterie – with this deadly selection of weapons. There’s a selection of ranged weapons for your Initiates, including a savage harpoon launcher, and vicious close combat weapons for the rest of your gang, such as the rotary flensing saw and chain glaives. There’s also a grisly Cult icon to inspire your gang in battle. 

The new Necromunda releases will be available to pre-order on Friday from the Forge World webstore – sign up for the newsletter to keep up to date with all of the latest resin updates.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/14/sunday-preview-black-library-heroes-on-the-page-and-the-tabletop-amid-an-arcane-cataclysm/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sunday-preview&utm_content=sunday-preview

Thanks for sharing! These are a nice surprise, though the mention that they're going to be available from the Forge World webshop makes me wonder if these are perhaps in resin rather than plastic?

Also, I'm left wondering what the chances are that Enforcers get some weapon kits: all of their stock options are represented in the basic kits but it would be really nice to get some Trading Post weaponry in resin/plastic...

As I commented in the N&R thread, these look like they are out of the Borderlands universe, especially with those particular paint schemes.  And I say that was someone who loves the art aesthetic in those games.

Like if Torgue were to design a motorcycle - absolutely ridiculous and all the more glorious for it.

Not so much sold on the cyclopean optics systems on the pilots, though.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui