Today in Titanicus I...

They come in black, brown, and sepia and I was wondering about doing just that. I need to experiment because I’m AWFUL at shading thin recessed. It’s an awful cycle of shade, clean up, shade where I cleaned up, clean up again, get frustrated, strip, put back in a case, and start another army.

I don't think this warrants a new topic thread but... does the Warlord Titan (with the plasma annihilators and arioch power claw) kit come with a command terminal and weapon cards?

I don't think this warrants a new topic thread but... does the Warlord Titan (with the plasma annihilators and arioch power claw) kit come with a command terminal and weapon cards?

None of the boxed titans do.

None of the boxed titans do.

didn't GW say they were going to be repackaging the Titans so they each came with a command terminal?

Today in Titanicus, xenos have invaded my imperial world, a bio-organism was briefly spotted two evenings ago, with some evidence of its presence revealed every day, the latest evidence being found on the roof of one of my buildings … it has been so far evading all attempts of capture ...

is it a lictor or another tyranid bio-organism?

No, it is a mouse ...

No clue where it came from, probably a crack in a wall somewhere …

Oh, and I'll have to repaint the roof of that building as I disinfected it ...

Sweet emperor, there’s a lot of trim on these titans. And these are only reavers, I don’t dare think of the warlord that’s in my painting queue!

Got some tidying up and shading/highlighting/washes. Then (when I get done supplies), the bases!

Still, my first “big” titans are starting to get there!

1060113_sm-.jpeg

Bit of a background question about Ordo Sinister.

The Emperor demanded 25 titans from the Mechanicum. Do they still fall under the Collegia Titanica?

Only reason i ask is because my scibor order of lion bits has turned up and I'm wondering if I should bother cometely removing all hints of the Collegia titanicus 'T' symbol from the armour. So use the blank shoulder armour plates, remove/hide the 'T' from the thigh armour and laser blaster armour trim.

Removing the trim is probably going too far down the rabbit hole, but hey it's less trim to paint!!!

There's a thread on the Ordo Sinister. My understanding is that they do not come under the Collegia. They have their own symbol which is kind of like the Collegia symbol but different. I've removed the Collegia symbols from mine, along with quite a bit of GS work on the armour panels. I've also pledged to actually finish the thing for this lockdown painting challenge.