Runic Awakening: Speculation

Dark Shepherd

I like he has his clawed boots. Disappointed about the 3D Sigil on his pauldron being absent but it looks good as it is. With a huge wolf face on his shoulder it would limit his pose.

Yeah, would have liked that Wolf Head as well, but it wouldn`t have worked with that particular Pose.

I'm gonna make it work...

Super happy with everything else. Stays true to everything on the original model, worth waiting almost 30 years for.

100 Bucks? Don`t think so, Ragnar will be 32,50, Abaddon was 50, so I would reckon that Ghaz is between 50 to 60, reckon 55 like the Redemptor. But I don`t see 70. (can only speak for Euro Prizes tho)

I can see Ghaz being €65 given the rapidly inflating prices and that he will likely come with Makari too

First and foremost, holy god that Ragnar is truly glorious. No misses from me.

And second it was a bit sad that we all predicted the fluff weeks out but really with 2 fantastic characters going at it, what could they have done.

Now hopefully the rules will be solid, not OP not real useless and the PA will have been worth it.

So I'm stoked about the models for both sides. And I'm not too miffed about the Infiltrators as I never got a chance to get Shadowspear and can't find the Primaris half anywhere. Granted I can get the starter box but it doesn't have the captain in Phobos.

All that aside, I didn't see any dates and I read one of the comment responses about pre-orders dates usually going out on a Sunday. I have a very bad feeling we won't see the book for three weeks putting this all out at the end of March (last weekend) by my estimates. I'm hoping I'm wrong and we will see more information this week.

What do you all think?

The one thing that could have happened to make this better in my eye would have been a tweaked story where sure enough Ragnar gets maimed and Ghaz loves his head, but does so at the hand of a dying Old Man Logan, and Primaris Ragnar ends up the being the new Great Wolf...

I know the brass at Geedub wouldn’t let it pass, but it would have made for a better story imho.

So I'm stoked about the models for both sides. And I'm not too miffed about the Infiltrators as I never got a chance to get Shadowspear and can't find the Primaris half anywhere. Granted I can get the starter box but it doesn't have the captain in Phobos.

Librarian, too. It's just the main sprues from the Astartes side, neither of the higher-ranking Character models are present.

First and foremost, holy god that Ragnar is truly glorious. No misses from me.

And second it was a bit sad that we all predicted the fluff weeks out but really with 2 fantastic characters going at it, what could they have done.

Now hopefully the rules will be solid, not OP not real useless and the PA will have been worth it.

If the rules are OP at worst we get a month in the sun before its Knights everywhere again :)

Am in a weird place of want any points leaks now this minute but anything else can wait