I was looking at the bulldogs to use as praetorians, but they are just 28mm and not heroic 28mm I think:unsure:

Hands and weapons are more true 28mm, everything else looks fine. The WW1 Germans and French dont look that bad but Cadian arms do look a bit daft on them as they are a bit 'skinnier' than the sci fi minis. My Guard army is mostly made up of their WW1 stuff, Grognards, Halflings, GW Cadians and Bolt Action Germans, may be worth having a looksie so you can see how various bits scale on other minis. Actually it shouldnt be long until the Bulldogs are released, couple of weeks tops, guess its time I finish off my backlog before I do another Guard regiment. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness

• 2 months later...

Bulldogs (not Praetorians) will hit the UK 10th August hopefully.

Female Cannon Fodder should be dropping 25th August.

CF2SceneA_1800x1800.jpg?v=1657733277

Also their Space Nam (Catachans) should be out in September.

SpaceNamWhite1_1800x1800.jpg?v=1658331848SpaceNamWhite2_1800x1800.jpg?v=1658331834

Preview of the new Aliens WGA are working on, they are even running a competition to name them...

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/contest-name-the-alien-bugsBugs_Big.jpg?v=1658767204Bug_Size_Compare_1.jpg?v=1658767386

• 1 month later...

Ooh Rah (Space Muricans?) are in Tooling. 

Ooh_Rah_Frame.jpg?v=1662050720

September 1, 2022 Wargames Atlantic

Ooh Rah in Tooling!

We are pleased to announce that the Ooh Rah are heading into tooling now. Matthew is busy painting the 3D prints and the artwork for the box is in process so they are not too far off. 

Below is an image of the frame layout (please note the parts may not be in perfect scale to one another in this image as it's designed to check which parts are there more than anything). Our Alien Bugs Name TBD will follow quickly behind these guys and Landsknecht Ogres will be around the same time (more on those next week) 

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh Rah on preorder. 

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/ooh-rah-on-pre-order

Ooh_Rah_Box_Web.jpg?v=1663885530

I feel a bug hunt coming on!!!

Movies aliens GIF - Find on GIFER

• 2 weeks later...

Landsknecht Ogres have been previewed, with bits to Sci-Fi them up. 

Landskecht_Ogre_Sprues.jpg?v=1665153100

Ogres_Preview.jpg?v=1665152988

Not sure how Im gonna get the legs to fit in with my WW1 themed army but a least Ill have access to cheap Ogryns now. 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:31 AM, Slave to Darkness said:

Preview of the new Aliens WGA are working on, they are even running a competition to name them...

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/contest-name-the-alien-bugsBugs_Big.jpg?v=1658767204Bug_Size_Compare_1.jpg?v=1658767386

Ooh. I am still waiting for that before ordering some boxes. The alien bugs look  nice IMO.

• 2 months later...

Just saw that the Space Nam are finally out, UK/EU is listed as in stock, USA are waiting on box reprints and should be back in stock soon and Australia get their release in 'January' at some point.

Might add some Jungle Fighters to my Guard now. :biggrin:

On 10/8/2022 at 2:44 AM, Brother Navaer Solaq said:

Ooh. I am still waiting for that before ordering some boxes. The alien bugs look  nice IMO.

Not sure where your based but the Ooh Rah are out in USA, Australia get their release some pont this month and we dont get them in UK/EU till Feb. Bugs release this month in Australia and USA and Feb for UK/EU. 

I hope to see pictures when you get hold of them, I dont really like the painting style they use on some of their minis but the people here do great things with them, I love seeing what people do with WGA minis. 

• 2 weeks later...

Landsknecht Ogres are up for pre order, they are a duel kit with sci fi bits as well, as seen here. 9 per box for £25. Id sooner have Krieg style Ogryns but these are less than 3 quid a mini so would be rude not to. 

VainWhite1_1800x1800.jpg?v=1666923280

• 3 months later...

Wow its going to be a kickstarter for 8 kits worth of models and they look like great plastic traitors:

The_Damned_Main_Image.jpg?v=1683589491

"These 8 sets will let you build a full army of The Damned and includes plastic sets for: 

Infantry

Command

Brutes

Outriders

Heavy Support Teams

Hounds

Artillery

Tank (yes our first hard plastic vehicle!)" 

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/army-of-the-damned

Edited by Beaky Brigade

Wow these are really good looking, I actually like them better than GW cultists !! And I bet they’re half the price or more !?!… you could probably build an army of these for the price of one GW box :laugh:… (jokes aside I’m probably not for wrong :sweat:

very nice models indeed !!! 

M.