Just now, Garrac said:

Lmao in less than an hour it has made 50k bucks. This is going to be fun.

People want their heretics.

For my part, I can't wait to get these in store AND for my personal armies. 

The IFV is a godsend, as it's the first honest to gods armored vehicle in plastic that looks decent and will be a good price (knowing WGA)

These are neat! So of course now is the time that both my cars AND my mum’s car have all crapped out  and require pricey repairs. Hopefully will get that sorted afore the campaign is closed.

23 hours ago, McDougall Designs said:

I am saddened by the negativity I've seen surrounding the campaign.

The textured bases are a good idea, even if the inclusion was a bit heavy on the low end.

They shouldn't have been dragged through the muck 

MWG has also been lackluster in their coverage

I think the negativity surrounding the campaign originated in different factors, including the fact that some people don't seem to be happy with MWG's previous crowdfunding, the fact that the funding seemed to have stalled rather quickly (usually campaigns progress quickly in the first 48/72 hours and the last 72/48 hours while being relatively stalled in the middle but this campaign was much faster at stalling) and potentially the issues that seem to be related with some lack of preparation on Wargames Atlantic side, like the initial short delay of the start and the short period of sneak peaks before the campaign started (I think the build up of interest was too short compared to more successful campaigns). The fact that gamefound seems to be having trouble with their servers likely adds a bit more on the negativity.

The concept for the army is certainly interesting but I think they might have hurt their campaign with a few odd choices (some people were expecting a tank not a taurox equivalent and the dogs don't seem to please everyone).

There are several lessons that Wargames Atlantic can learn from this campaign and I hope they can turn things around a bit, but things seem rather grim at the moment, especially if you read through the comments in the campaign.

This is the first time I've ever pledged for a campaign so I'm a bit on the nervous side regarding it. That said..ive long wanted a Traitor Guard for a long while and this was right up m alley so to speak. I'm hoping everything goes smooth.

7 minutes ago, crimsondave said:

Can you all fill me in on what’s going on?  I’m lost as last years easter egg.

They've updated the campaign today, following from a few Facebook posts asking for customer feedback.

They've made the sprue unlocks your choice of sprues.

They've added more of them, and teased what could come if we breach 300,000.

They are trying to be very responsive to the community.

They also just announced that while VAT will be charged to EU customers (platform limitations) they will be adding an extra 20% value to EU pledges in the pledge manager. This will effectively offset VAT.

12 hours ago, GreenScorpion said:

(some people were expecting a tank not a taurox equivalent and the dogs don't seem to please everyone).

That taurox proxy is killer and exactly what I’m looking for myself actually. I hope I can pledge before the campaign is out and that they add the taurox as an option for the boxes instead of just an add on, would definitely get some of those.