Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

8 hours ago, Lord Nord said:

Wasn't the US subscription supposed to have another binder with the upcoming set? It looks like I've only been charged for a standard shipment.

We're on Pack 11, I think the binder is in Pack 12.

On 12/18/2022 at 11:55 AM, Noserenda said:

I think I've got 15 containers now? About halfway to what I want :D

Though tbf living just down the road from a container port might give me expectations!

Got about a dozen myself, my friend I'm splitting this sub with (his taking the Necrons) has 14 still on sprue. Half of mine are at least painted.

My delivery turned up today of up to issue 70, notably calgars base is with the victrix guard for some reason.

Also for those doing all the things, my Stormbringer free gift for the test sub which was the 3 stormcast sprue again *sad trombone*

I'm a US subscriber

I emailed Imperium customer service to ask a few questions. Here are some of their replies

Next Binder with Pack 12.

They should have more information about issues 81-90 by late January/early Feb. More info about Greyfax then as well hopefully.

So we won't know if US is getting the extra issues until then it seems. Hopefully it is a yes. Thought everyone would like to know. Take with salt, as this was from CS. 

1 hour ago, Axineton said:

Anyone with issue 69 can you verify it was only part of Calgars sprue that was included or am I able to build him as I’ve only got his cloak and backpack sprue in my issue I’ve just picked up from Tesco. 

Its all bundled together in the pile of shame boxes now but from memory the bodyguards and bases were in one issue and what seemed like the complete calgar minus base in the other. Pretty sure all of calgar was on one sprue though?

7 hours ago, Axineton said:

Anyone with issue 69 can you verify it was only part of Calgars sprue that was included or am I able to build him as I’ve only got his cloak and backpack sprue in my issue I’ve just picked up from Tesco.

6 hours ago, Noserenda said:

Pretty sure all of calgar was on one sprue though?

Yep, the "cloak and backpack sprue" also has the rest of the model on, with the exception of his head options which are on the Victrix Guard sprue.

• 2 weeks later...

https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/warhammer-40000-imperium/

Hachette have announced the contents of #75 & #76:

• #75 = Haemotrope Reactor
  • #76 = Invader ATV

To save you time - ATV is already unavailable on Forbidden Planet: https://forbiddenplanet.com/376000-warhammer-40k-imperium-76/

Which almost certainly means:

• # 77 & #78 ~(?)~ Annihilation Barge
  • # 79 & #80 ~(?)~ Roboute Guilliman

#79 & #80 aren't available to order yet, but if you want to take a fairly safe bet on #77 & #78, they're currently available to preorder:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/375999-warhammer-40k-imperium-77/

https://forbiddenplanet.com/375998-warhammer-40k-imperium-78/

On 12/29/2022 at 9:42 AM, Karhedron said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the knuckles of the gauntlets are also on the Victrix sprue. :sad:

image.png.f60105ea545707c646f88b5f4c352e4e.png

On 12/29/2022 at 1:15 PM, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Also his armour leg plates, ammo for the gauntlets and heads.

Just built my two Victrix Guard from this sprue, but didn't buy/want a[nother] Calgar. So if anyone in UK just bought the Calgar issue and needs his leg plates x2, knuckles x2, ammo x1, and barehead [I'm reusing the alternate helmeted head], let me know, happy to send you these spare bits from my sprue. (If you've only scalped it for selling on ebay then forget it, genuine hobbyist only.)

On 1/11/2023 at 11:51 AM, Axineton said:

Imperium magazine launching in Japan according to this: https://hcj.jp/imperium/home.html?_ga=2.166344958.1519270645.1673448798-927603185.1673448798 

I don’t read Japanese so don’t know when it’s launching. 

So looks like the pre-reg for this is 1/11/23 to 1/24/23 or two weeks. Then the first issue ships on the 25th (fasat roll out this one).

I went digging and the good old FAQ had the prices and delivery schedule. 499 yen (~$4 US) for the first, 1299 (~$10) for issues 2&3, then 2199 (~$17.20) for issues 4-90. So they are already confirmed for the full 90 issues.

It's got a odd delivery schedule as you get issue 1+2, then 3, 4&5, then it's 4 issue blocks until issue 30 where it goes to 8 issue blocks. Still dropped effectively 1 issue a week, so the 8 issue blocks are every two months.

With the Yen recovering from it's crash last fall that is going to make this version expensive soon. For reference until the fall of last year the yen to dollar was ~$0.90 to 100 yen. 

Edited by Focslain

Well with Issue 77 confirming the Command Barge comes in 77 and 78, seems like it's time to start refreshing Forbidden Planet constantly to try and get Guilliman cheap when 79 and 80 come up.

Was bummed to miss the ATV and Turret, but missing Guilliman would be seriously annoying!

As someone who has a lot of Necrons on their sprues from Indomitus and some Imperium issues but not actually done anything with them but one day may get around to it..... Is the command barge worth getting?

+1 for being annoyed about not getting the ATV - keeping my eyes out for a re-release of this but not holding out much hope for which my wallet is grateful as I'd want a few for my Ravenwing.

Guilliman would be nice as a project piece.