'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

I'll be nice and tell you that you don't need to worry about Terminators suddenly popping up on the bridge... After all, they don't know the layout of the ship any more than you did when you arrived!

... the rest of what Orphiel said sounds pretty accurate, though... :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

I'll be nice and tell you that you don't need to worry about Terminators suddenly popping up on the bridge... After all, they don't know the layout of the ship any more than you did when you arrived!

Drat - and here I was wanting akimbo storm bolters!

2 hours ago, Necronaut said:

Things are looking grim, boys. Does anyone have any bright ideas?

We could try reversing the polarity of the neutron flow...

Or put all the vorax in likely points of attack and then close all the bulkheads into those areas. If this ship has a teleportarum we could even send them over to the approaching ships.

Speaking of teleportation, Odysseus is still more than capable of transporting the squad across the void to another ship with ... moderate risk. Our options are not limited to this vessel alone.

3 hours ago, Lysimachus said:

... the rest of what Orphiel said sounds pretty accurate, though... :biggrin:

To be clear, he has not ruled out terminators, merely the teleporting variety to start.

Out of idle curiosity, is there anything we could have done differently up to this point or are we more or less along for the ride? Gripping stuff regardless! 

2 hours ago, Necronaut said:

Out of idle curiosity, is there anything we could have done differently up to this point or are we more or less along for the ride?

I'll give a standard, noncommittal GM sort of answer... definitely your choices have made a difference to how things have gone... but of course I've also got a general idea of where the storyline will (hopefully) go...

Of course, it's not necessarily a TPK yet... :tongue:

Edited by Lysimachus

39 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

[power of friendship stuff]

Orphiel: *Nervous Sweating*

9 minutes ago, Trokair said:

I feel like I need hurry up and catch up as somethign has clearly happend, on page 56 now, getting there.

You're a Trooper, Tro.

Enjoy it!