'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Quick intermission:

Give me call if the Combi Plas is still a thing…

I‘ll drop in a placeholder for the requisition and -with GM- approval- start / make the adjustment on the power feed we discussed

Maybe it is a loan already from the Mechanicus raid?

I could pre-save my first xp for making a it / developing it into a signature weapon ?

Feel free to make rolls as necessary - including saves if it blows up into Ithan’s face

PM'd you Xin.

Assuming that we do indeed go with the Combi-plas, that leaves us with 6 Req left for the team.

I think Mol mentioned swapping up his Bolter to an Exceptional one, which should be 8 Req, but as it's an upgrade of an existing piece of his standard kit I'm happy to allow it and call Requisition complete, if everyone is happy with that?

On the Req thing - just to say I don't need it, but if there is any going begging, we should likely use it.  I'm not meaning to be greedy, but 5 Req for 60 rounds of Stalker is a bloody good deal, and spec ammo for pistols is half cost.  But that's only if no-else needs that "little extra something" and I can live without it. :yes:

@Xin, what a gallant fellow :)

Sorry, that's probably me not being clear. :P

There is currently 6 Req left.

So I was saying if Mol wants the Exceptional added to his Bolter, he can have it for the 6 Req that is left over rather than the 8 it technically should be.

Then we're all done, fully spent for the Req stage?

Edit: But yep, fair point, if there is something that will be of greater use to the team for that 6 Req, then that's cool too.

Sorry, that's probably me not being clear. :tongue.:

There is currently 6 Req left.

So I was saying if Mol wants the Exceptional added to his Bolter, he can have it for the 6 Req that is left over rather than the 8 it technically should be.

Then we're all done, fully spent for the Req stage?

Edit: But yep, fair point, if there is something that will be of greater use to the team for that 6 Req, then that's cool too.

On the Req thing - just to say I don't need it, but if there is any going begging, we should likely use it.  I'm not meaning to be greedy, but 5 Req for 60 rounds of Stalker is a bloody good deal, and spec ammo for pistols is half cost.  But that's only if no-else needs that "little extra something" and I can live without it. :yes:

@Xin, what a gallant fellow :smile.:

Brynjarr has returned the Auxillary Grenade Launcher to the armoury.

Taking four additional frag and four additional krak grenades (8 Req total) as well as that one unused Photon flash grenade from episode 1 (giving it another go, still think it is overcosted though - 5 Req) leaving 7 req for the pool. So 5 for Mazer's stalker ammo and 2 to turn that 6 into a 8 for Mol’s bolter so no fudging required.

Including the starting grenades I will have 7 frag, 7 krak and 1 photon flash, for 15 max grenadeage grenadeing grenade something or other.

I'm just waiting for a reply to a PM that I sent to Black Cohort about Draak apologising to Decimus. That will be at the Practice Cages so Mazer and Sobek's characters will be about. Should I put a placeholder?

Speaking from a player perspective, I wouldn't see harm in it.

Brynjarr has returned the Auxillary Grenade Launcher to the armoury.

Taking four additional frag and four additional krak grenades (8 Req total) as well as that one unused Photon flash grenade from episode 1 (giving it another go, still think it is overcosted though - 5 Req) leaving 7 req for the pool. So 5 for Mazer's stalker ammo and 2 to turn that 6 into a 8 for Mol’s bolter so no fudging required.

Including the starting grenades I will have 7 frag, 7 krak and 1 photon flash, for 15 max grenadeage grenadeing grenade something or other.

Not only an accountant-scholar, but a gentleman. :)

Orphiel, like Brynjarr is now well and truly "bombed up" :cool.:

Ok, so with Brynjarr and Orphiel's changes, that leaves us with 8 Req over.

So if Mol wants to make Spitfire Exceptional, we are bang on?

Anyway, no rush anyone, but we seem to have a few placeholders building up again so I'm gonna hold off on updating for a bit again...

Sorry, guys. Have had a busy work week on top of recovering from the covid. I'll get my placeholder and armory post up this evening local time.

Yikes, hope you weren't too ill with it, mate? Wishing you speedy recovery!

Ok, so with Brynjarr and Orphiel's changes, that leaves us with 8 Req over.

So if Mol wants to make Spitfire Exceptional, we are bang on?

Anyway, no rush anyone, but we seem to have a few placeholders building up again so I'm gonna hold off on updating for a bit again...

@Lysimachus - Well I'm just waiting on a Yes / No from Black Cohort.