Knightfall | Indomitus (2021/2022)

TheOneTrueZon

Yay, first post on the forum. I hope this vow will grant me the strenght to overcome my painting inertia. As we all know indolence begets heresy.

So let's waste no more words:

I, ConradToskan, hereby vow the following force of:

one Chaplain of Bike - 115p

one Emperor's Champion - 100p

one Crusade Squad (1 Swordbrethren, 5 Initiates with 2 Powerfists, 4 Neophytes) - 203p

one Assault Intercessor Squad (1 Swordbrethren with Plasmapistol and Powersword, 9 Initiates) - 200p

Total: 618p

to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

Chaplain

Emperor's Champion

Crusaders

Neophytes in pieces

Assault Squad

Miniatures are all build (except for the poor Neophytes). I will need to finish the bases and add some chains to one initiate. Then I can finally start painting.

I, Grotsmasha, hereby vow the Emperors Champion for 100pts to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order. Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

gallery_48988_16869_120318.jpg

I, Grotsmasha, hereby vow the Emperors Champion for 100pts to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

That is a fine looking EC, and quite a mix of parts. Is it all 3D printed except the sword?

I, Grotsmasha, hereby vow the Emperors Champion for 100pts to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

That is a fine looking EC, and quite a mix of parts. Is it all 3D printed except the sword?

100% 3D printed, even the sword :tu:

Printed in Helm, Torso, powerpack, and sword blade.

I, Brother Captain Alberic, hereby vow the following force of the Emperor's Champion, a Marshall, a Primaris Chaplain on bike, a Primaris Apothecary and a Redemptor Dreadnought to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022), for a total of 570 points. I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order. Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

Vow 1

Hoping the bases already being done on the champ and Marshall is ok.

I, Metzombie, hereby vow the following force of 1xMarshal, 1x Chaplain and 1x Emperors Champion(285 Points total)to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

DSCF6853

Edited by Metzombie

I, SWORD BROTHER RYAN, hereby vow the following force of models to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022):

Marshal In Phobos Armor, Lieutenant in Phobos armor, Primarus Lieutenant (w/Autoplasma & MCPS, RS), Marshal (w/PP-MCPS), Marshal (w/HBP, MCPS, RS), Primarus Chaplain, The Emperor's Champion, Infiltrator squad (10), Intercessor squad (5) (w/2xAGL, BR), Intercessor squad (5) (w/SBR), Primarus Crusader squad (1-5-4)) (w/[sword Brother/HBP, PS], [(4)Initiate w/HBP, ACS], [(1) Initiate w/HBP, PF], [(4)Neophyte w/BP, ACS]), Bladeguard Ancient, (3) Bladeguard, Invictor Tactical Warsuit, Judicar, Reiver squad (10 w/CK, GL, GC, SIBP), Terminator Assault squad (5) (2 W/ 2LC, 3 w/TH, SS), Invader ATV w/OGC, Outrider squad (3), Stormspeeder Hailstrike, Supressor squad (3), Eliminator squad (3), Eradicator squad (3) w/MR, Gladiator Reaper, Hellblaster Squad (5)(HPI), Hellblaster squad (4)(PI)(33 points removed from this squad), Repulsor (w/3SB, AL, HOGC, OGC, IHS, TLC), Repulsor Executioner (w/HLD, 2SB, TIIHS, IHS, HOGC, AL, FSGL, THB)

IMG 0689

IMG 0692

IMG 0693

IMG 0694

IMG 0695

IMG 0696

IMG 0697

IMG 0698

IMG 0699

IMG 0700

IMG 0701

IMG 0702

IMG 0703

IMG 0704

IMG 0705

IMG 0706

IMG 0707

For a total of 4,005 points. I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

Edited by SWORD BROTHER RYAN

*snip*

For a total of 4,005 points. I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order.  Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

Bruh.

God-Emperor speed to ya.

Okay, here we go:

I, Gederas, hereby vow the following force of 1 Primaris Marshal, 1 Primaris Emperor's Champion, 2 Primaris Chaplains, 1 Primaris Chaplain on Bike, 1 Primaris Crusader Squad to the Eternal Crusade before the end of January (2022). I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and through the trials of fate and fire, rise to the rank of Initiate by journey's end as a true brethren of the Black Templar order. Should I fail in my vow, I will bear the mark of failure until year's end as repentance.

Jq0ngdW.jpg

G9tkqB5.jpg

(apologies for terrible pictures, these were all primed recently)

1. Primaris Marshal (MC Power Axe, Autoflamer): 100
  2. Emperor's Champion: 100
  3. Primaris Chaplain: 85
  4. Primaris Chaplain: 85
  5. Primaris Chaplain on Bike: 115
  6. Primaris Crusader Squad (2 Pyreblasters): 200

Total: 685

I'll be making my (new) thread for Templars soon-ish.