Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II - Q3/Q4 2024

In case anyone was curious; the livestream will be starting in just under an hour, so if the game is announced it'll be on there. I'll update the OP with any relevant information for Saber's title if it is announced.

Space Marine 2 is real :woot:

Titus is not voiced by Mark Strong :cry:

But Space Marine 2 is real :biggrin.:

Weird to see a franchise come back from the dead like that. Let's hope is good. Those Nids do look spectacular.

Mark Strong cost a billion zillion dollars for Space Marine 1. We did some inquiries into  doing some Titus DLC Force Commander for Dawn of War 2 Retribution and the money guys laughed at us.

Edited by Wispy

Really need this to get rid of the goofy heal mechanics of SM1 for me to get stoked. I’ve spent 48 hours staring at an insanely detailed master chief and it’s a little hard to get psyched with how chunky the animation is. Tyranids look absolutely hype though. Weird snake bugs is exactly the right vibe.

Oh... Saber Interactive...

I still have PTSD from doing QA on one of their titles from ages ago. Legit not sure how I feel about this one.

That blows. Sorry you had to go through that.

Let's address the massive pink elephant in the room..

That primaris marine who took his helmet off.. IS THAT CAPTAIN TITUS??!

Captain Titus? No. Lieutenant Titus - possibly? I think he's probably a new character tho.

Edited by Wispy

Oh... Saber Interactive...

I still have PTSD from doing QA on one of their titles from ages ago. Legit not sure how I feel about this one.

That blows. Sorry you had to go through that.

Captain Titus? No. Lieutenant Titus - possibly? I think he's probably a new character tho.

Could be a tetrach as well.

They had Clive Standen (the new voice actor) and one of the devs at the Game Awards, they called him Captain Titus.

They had Clive Standen (the new voice actor) and one of the devs at the Game Awards, they called him Captain Titus.

Well, Clive is Titus, but that LT might not have been Titus. Ambiguous Space Marine face, y'know. 

I breath a sigh of relief that Titus crossed the Rubicon, as it means the awful plot points of the planned sequels aren't happening.

Although mischievous part of me would've liked to witness the reaction of the 40k community to Titus escaping from the Inquisition and setting up his own Chapter, as was the initial plan.

I think its Titus for a few reasons. 

Hes got his chainsword black templar chained to his wrist which if you remember the ending of Space Marine 1 that would make sense given who he goes with. 

This might also explain a demotion to lt becasue we dont know how long he was away from the chapter. 

Also  thats quite a few service studs , it would stand to reason that's a crossed marine not a primaris out of the box one.