JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

I do like that Imperial Fist collection, but the captain and the shield would have sold me more were it a Bladeguard model.

I might need to sell some stuff if they ever release Death Guard models like this.

*Edit: I've just checked the main page, Venerable dreadnought as well?!   This will could be very bad for my wallet, must resist image of this on my desk ...

Edited by infyrana

No notification of despatch from GW here yet either. Can’t believe it’s taking so long as I could have picked these up from other sources a month ago. Not sure if we will see the newer waves direct from GW as they are already up for preorder on a lot of sites without a whisper on their official websites a.

I will not be very happy if GW direct doesn’t offer the full line. I have held back on purchasing elsewhere specifically to purchase from GW. So, if they cock this up, I won’t be happy.

No notification of despatch from GW here yet either. Can’t believe it’s taking so long as I could have picked these up from other sources a month ago. Not sure if we will see the newer waves direct from GW as they are already up for preorder on a lot of sites without a whisper on their official websites a.

I will not be very happy if GW direct doesn’t offer the full line. I have held back on purchasing elsewhere specifically to purchase from GW. So, if they cock this up, I won’t be happy.

Are there many places that aren't the original website - ie places in the UK - that are selling them then?

They are readily available for sale/preorder from several sites in Oz and Japan here.  Can’t really speak for UK (though a quick google found several UK sites with them up for sale).  They appear to be limited run though so I wouldn’t hang back if you want them.

Very nice, I am surprised (and so glad for my wallet) that it's not a Death Company Dreadnought .. very surprised.

Has anybody in the UK ordered directly from JoyToy for any of this yet .. what's your experiences please? (ie, shipping time, payment, customs, support etc)

Damn these are looking really good! I swore I would not pull the trigger on these as the multiple figure packs are too expensive and I did not want to go down that path. However, individual figures are not that bad price wise, especially when you compare it to a single Lieutenant model, and they look way better than the Bandai figures. Sigh….I pre ordered a bunch yesterday and the Blood Angels are looking amazing. I have serious issues as I can’t stop buying plastic marines in all forms, and I’m starting to face space issues too as releases are at ludicrous speed compared to 10 years ago. So yes I be getting the Blood Angels, and the thought of what’s to come with Dark Angels is beyond hype. Edited by rookie40K

Where can they be preordered in the uk? Might be able to swing these as a birthday present :biggrin.:

Typically you prorder them from a hong kong toy site and they get shipped from there.

Whats the link for the Hong Kong site ?

I have found many sites that sell them, but I have zero knowledge on what is reputable.

joytoyworld.com

joytoyfigure.com

lockertoys.com (one guy has ordered tons from here, seems reputable)

flyimatoy.com

showzstore.com

sideshow.com

surethingtoys.com

bigbadtoystore.com

Here's fauxhammer's take on it.

https://www.fauxhammer.com/featured/where-to-buy-joytoy-x-warhammer-action-figures/

Edited by Seahawk

It looks like from photos that the paint jobs on all factions are very accurate to Citadel paint (Macragge blue, Yriel yellow, and Mephiston red). Anyone actually have one or seen in person to comment on this? I notice some color verifications from photos to real life on other brand Warhammer toys.

Nope, but plenty of video tube videos to find out !

Pretty sure Sideshow has been going for years, they've always done extremely nice Star Wars figures... stupid expensive too but still.

It looks like from photos that the paint jobs on all factions are very accurate to Citadel paint (Macragge blue, Yriel yellow, and Mephiston red). Anyone actually have one or seen in person to comment on this? I notice some color verifications from photos to real life on other brand Warhammer toys.

Nope, but plenty of video tube videos to find out !

Pretty sure Sideshow has been going for years, they've always done extremely nice Star Wars figures... stupid expensive too but still.

Can attest to that, I collect them (both Sideshow and Hot Toys) and it's ridiculously expensive but Sideshow is very reputable with great customer service.

I was :cussing around online looking for the Joytoy intercessors, and noticed a few of them on some sites (us sites) still say pre-order. Then I noticed this article: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/10/22/reinforce-your-shelves-with-new-ultramarines-and-blood-angels-action-figures-from-joytoy/

We got the warsuit on the GW site. Did I miss the intercessors? Did they ever offer them on GWs site?