[DH1e] The Damocles Contingency (OOC)

Mazer Rackham

13 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

Oh, I was just wondering- not in a hurry or anything. Falk and Stitches still have to react to the current situation, while Nicios is just waiting to see what happens. I'm perfectly fine with waiting to see what they do and watching the lander group fight off a bodypart-snatching drone. 

Ah - I had assumed that Falk had continued on with Nicios and didn't want to interrupt the flow of the ongoing combat with a post.

Wow, so Combat Shotguns at Point Blank are nasty! Reynard (hopefully) got a couple of hits in, but Restal might be able to really put the hurt on it!

Spoiler

As an aside, it's a bit OT so I've spoilered it, but I finally played my Star Wars RPG with friends/family in person this evening, so pleased with how it went!!

Everyone seemed to enjoy it and at the end they all asked if we could set a date to play another game!

So I've got to write another adventure for them! :starwars:

Yes, 0800am.

You're Mission+8Hrs thanks to travel time and your holdups. This means you are three hours behind everyone arriving at the Sanctum at 5am-ish. I have plans to help you rejoin, don't fret.

If the other players take the hint, that is...

Ok guys, I've had a note from Necro, the lad is huge busy, so we're going to alter the setup.

Scourge will be staying behind with the Sister Superior, and we're going to bump up Tro/Bardas' timeline. We'll say that the Tech-Sentinel got a few hours pulled off the time for be able to max out mechanisms, blessings of the machine spirits etc.

This will bring him into the Sanctum just after the Mother Superior has dared one of you to lick the window.

Have at it, Tro.

Err, not to throw a spanner in your works, bu i am away fro msaturday for 2 weeks ish. was going to message you after dinner today to let you know that Bardas will need a tad of autopiloting.

I'll try and get a piece up tonight to have Bardas travel up/reach sanctum.

Edit: ok last night turned into lunchtime today, anyway post up. 

Edited by Trokair

Just so it's clear in my head, are we now away from the public area, ie we've gone through a bulkhead/door/whatever and are now private?

Also, you mention the door ahead is unsealed... but the chamber beyond presumably is still sealed? Is the clean-room like an airlock type configuration between the treatment station and examination rooms beyond?

12 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

Just to clarify- I'm assuming due to the heat/puddles, that the lab has been heat-cleansed but not fully auto-claved?

Correct. The heat is sufficient to destroy all potential biohazard materials etc. The autoclaving etc is deliberately vague to allow for player/GM leeway. Just wandering in there will fry you like a cajun catfish, though. So, might be an idea to switch it off...

34 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

Reynard doesn't have Security, so I reckon it's one for Falk? (He's got a multi-key or something as well, doesn't he? Will the bonus apply?)

The multitool is vague on whether or not it's a fancy lock-pick or an multi-purpose bypass device like the deathwatch clavis.

Though if it's a keycode we can just try 0451, that usually works :p