[DH1e] The Damocles Contingency (OOC)

Mazer Rackham

There's just Jericus Nicios.

Lord Ikka was intending to whack up a post tonight. So you'll need to pay a visit to the Telepathica Operations Unit in the Administratum Offices (mid hive).

It's on the way to the spaceport (handy that, eh?)

Everyone else is roughly where they're supposed to be.

Either 1 or 3.

I've been looking at sci-fi assassin art and sci-fi monk, but I don't want to tread into Bardas' look.

There was one with a hex-grid facemask but I couldn't work out how to get the image done.

Under the mask Kerr Restal looks like Harley Stone or Roy Batty.

Edited by Machine God
typo

No worries there on my account if there is some similarities, as the picture for Bardas was just the best we found and if I find something closer to what in my head I will change it. Out of the three Mazer hs above I actualy like the middle one best, looks like he has been a few places, while 1 looks more assasiny.

The imperium is vast, so if there are some similarities betwen places it is just a coinsident. 

Edit: A few options I had come across while looking for Bardas that did not fit for him but might fit for you:

Spoiler

jonny-sun-009.jpg?1611101314thumb-1920-123258.jpgf4e181ea4f65335bdb8a81e5567259f0.png

Edited by Trokair

You have it exactly, apologies if this wasn't made clear.

I'll be putting it into narrative once everyone has caught up, which should ground everyone with the where, when and who etc.

EDIT: If Stimms wants to respond to Vendetta, or has any thoughts before he goes through, please feel free to put them up, the note in the IC is just to slow things down a bit as some of our players are very keen, and I want to bring everyone together at once!

Edited by Mazer Rackham

1 hour ago, Dosjetka said:

Late to the party as usual; is there still a spare slot in this adventure, Mazer?

Hey bud, welcome back to the Nook. :)

I had budgeted for 10 players, and you would make 9, which, in a way is perfect...

Spoiler

JUST AS (DEVIOUSLY) PLANNED

1 hour ago, Trokair said:

You may have to offer a bribe in the form of a very compelling character concept, if I remmeber correctly.

Bribe is such a harsh word....

*Pokes the fire grate, stirring the flames in the small Ministorum provided heater*

Tell us thy tale traveller, and fire an old man's heart. (Just a concept hook is enough, as long as it isn't I wanna be Tom Cruise, but a Submarine Captain).

Edited by Mazer Rackham
Manners Maketh Man

Good Lord man! :pirate:

Tom Cruise in a Submarine?

How did you come up with such a compelling character concept!?

Years have I dreamed of something so nuanced - so subtle! What is the secret of your creative process?!?

TELL ME DAMN YOU!

Edited by Mazer Rackham

28 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

as long as it isn't I wanna be Tom Cruise, but a Submarine Captain).

Next game I play, I really want to try to make a serious concept out of this... :tongue:

Edit: side point, but if Dos is 9th, who is 8th? Have we got another player in the wings waiting to be revealed? :woot:

Edited by Lysimachus

4 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

Alright Players, we will now hold there to allow Falk, Bardas and Nicios to catch up with you. You may assume that the doors open simultaneously so when the narrative coincides, everyone is at the same place.

Are you waiting on posts for Falk/Bardas picking up Nicios, or should we be waiting on the the next narrative post?

43 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

Next game I play, I really want to try to make a serious concept out of this... :tongue:

No-one can make a serious concept out of that.

Not if I'm the GM...:ph34r:

*Buys new shovel and starts looking for soft loam*

16 minutes ago, A.T. said:

Are you waiting on posts for Falk/Bardas picking up Nicios, or should we be waiting on the the next narrative post?

Yep, Falk, Bardas and Nicios are full steam ahead until you all catch up with the boys at the doors. Stimms/Reynard/The Penitent/Kerr are all "on hold".

As is Player 8 (Nunya Bizness) and our potential player 9 (Tom Cruise).

Edited by Mazer Rackham