Warhammer Preview LVO - 27.01.2023

Im sure we will see a decent chunk of the KT stuff, itll already be 1/3 of the way through Q1 so itll probably be released within a couple of weeks. Not a guarantee obviously :D 

I do think we will see the gland warrior from Inquisitor, but he isnt a Catachan and his gear isnt squad issue or anything, hes going to be an inquisitor henchman im sure, maybe acolytes as a KT or 40k release? Does seem more likely now that the Inquisition (possibly accidentally) has no 40k official rules again! :D

8 hours ago, Noserenda said:

Im sure we will see a decent chunk of the KT stuff, itll already be 1/3 of the way through Q1 so itll probably be released within a couple of weeks. Not a guarantee obviously :D 

I do think we will see the gland warrior from Inquisitor, but he isnt a Catachan and his gear isnt squad issue or anything, hes going to be an inquisitor henchman im sure, maybe acolytes as a KT or 40k release? Does seem more likely now that the Inquisition (possibly accidentally) has no 40k official rules again! :D

The gland warrior from Inquisitor, Sergeant Stone, was never Catachan....

10 hours ago, Noserenda said:

May be he is for the next 40K’s Warhammer Quest.

I saw handcuffs and I thought of Slaanesh before I thought of Arbites. I think I need to spend less time online and actually go outside for once. 

11 hours ago, Noserenda said:

2 hours ago, Petitioner's City said:

The gland warrior from Inquisitor, Sergeant Stone, was never Catachan....

Uh, I said that? 

Oooh a new 40k Quest would be exciting, hopefully less of a :cuss:show than Cursed city...

8 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Uh, I said that? 

Oooh a new 40k Quest would be exciting, hopefully less of a :cuss:show than Cursed city...

Confusing grammar :ohmy: It did read like "we will see the gland warrior, but this time he isn't a Catachan" - but sorry to misunderstand you!

could there be a Horus heresy era warhammer quest ? I mean ofcourse its possible with imagination, but are there logical non-spacemarine focused settings for such a thing in favor of a 40k one ? The chaosy cyborg silhouette seems to be a big deal for GW ( 2 rumor engines, and the silhouette teaser ) wich isnt usually the case with FW solo models for horus heresy. If it is for some sort of warhammer quest : horus heresy or similar it makes more sense imho.

Or maybe that one is for a boxset/game like the burning of prospero, coming with existing HH marines, 2 marine characters and a unit or two of that thing's theme (dark mechanicus?) that will immediately be usable in 40k as well and tie in with the current narrative.  This would actually echo the end of 7th edition yet again, where burning of prospero introduced the custodes and sisters of silence that also featured a bit in the last gathering storm.

2 hours ago, TheMawr said:

could there be a Horus heresy era warhammer quest ? I mean ofcourse its possible with imagination, but are there logical non-spacemarine focused settings for such a thing in favor of a 40k one ? The chaosy cyborg silhouette seems to be a big deal for GW ( 2 rumor engines, and the silhouette teaser ) wich isnt usually the case with FW solo models for horus heresy. If it is for some sort of warhammer quest : horus heresy or similar it makes more sense imho.

Or maybe that one is for a boxset/game like the burning of prospero, coming with existing HH marines, 2 marine characters and a unit or two of that thing's theme (dark mechanicus?) that will immediately be usable in 40k as well and tie in with the current narrative.  This would actually echo the end of 7th edition yet again, where burning of prospero introduced the custodes and sisters of silence that also featured a bit in the last gathering storm.

A Heresy era Quest game would be pretty cool. KT has the Arks pretty well covered. A lot of the models could be usable by multiple other factions in HH and or 40K

9 hours ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

Arbites is it then: Top left RBTz (Arbites) KT23

20230126_120207.thumb.jpg.249bec1668ca537c7d79eac36d122c0c.jpg

Good to see that even GW doesn't get the spelling quite right; RBTz gets everything but the "tes" at the end of Arbites right, but at least it made me come up with a good mnemonic regarding Arbites, Custodes, and even Astartes: They all rhyme with Wellness, Goodness, or Relentless. Not with Tease, please, or deez.

18 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

Good to see that even GW doesn't get the spelling quite right; RBTz gets everything but the "tes" at the end of Arbites right, but at least it made me come up with a good mnemonic regarding Arbites, Custodes, and even Astartes: They all rhyme with Wellness, Goodness, or Relentless. Not with Tease, please, or deez.

I've gotten to where I'm just happy if someone doesn't call them "Cuss-Toadz." Get that third syllable in there SOMEHOW and I can forgive the rest.

30k quest got discussed in HH General a while back, some interesting ideas from folks as to how it might work. Right now i wouldnt expect it, i get the feeling the studio is having too much fun bringing back old minor factions and xenos through skirmish games, and after Cursed city i might expect the business to want a safe bet for the Warhammer Quest concept rather than rolling the dice on something new. 

16 minutes ago, Triszin said:

My final prediction

Farsight 

Snikrot

Desolstors

Brutalis dread

Gravis lieutenant

Curve ball votann something

10% lion tease

Arbites are a given

think that’s pretty much spot on. I wonder if we will see the drukhari kill team also?