1 hour ago, ZeroWolf said:

I wouldn't be too sure on that first bit. The primaris Captain and lieutenant never got their own releases and the same goes for their Necron counterparts. They were box locked to the various starters with only the royal warden and lieutenant getting a 2nd life through Imperium magazine.

Up to now - there's nothing to say the Indomitus characters currently still exclusive to starter sets won't all be released separately once the 9th Edition Starter sets are replaced with 10th Edition ones. After all, the Death Guard Champion, Plaguecaster and Blightbringer that had previously only been in Dark Imperium didn't get made available again from GW directly until the 9th Edition DG Codex came out, and you'd think if they were going to retire them in favour of multi-option kits then the Primaris Lieutenant that only appeared a month ago would have had the Volkite and Shield options on it.

So we could see the Tachyon Arrow Overlord, Royal Warden, Storm Shield Captain and Storm Shield Lieutenant all as standalones when the SM and Necron Codexes for 10th come out, and then this Prime as a standalone alongside the Tyranid book in 11th. 

I like the model, but I don't love it like I did the leapers, although I guess that might change when I see it in real life or 3Dpics.

I have some sort of vague idea that I'll dig out my case of tyranids soon and see if I can get a quick and easy paint scheme going, so I can have them ready for 10th. It doesn't seem like there's any major differences between the new tyranid models and the old ones, except for more and crisper details, does it?