Space Marine Index

Loving the picture of a Repulsor in place of a Jump Pack Captain and Chaplain :laugh:

Looking at it, I think it's just because they didn't have models available. Same as Vanguard without Jump packs.

Also regarding my Relic Terminators...

icegif-81.gif.305f22df7bc1e706290069678b67ac1a.gif

I will post a lot as I make my way through this.

What I have noticed immediately:

-The Gravis Captain is fantastic

-The Primaris Librarian has a brilliant psychic power

-Intercessors and Heavy Intercessors are far better than Tactical Marines. Because their weapons have Assault it means they can move, advance and then still perform an action on an adjective. 

-Vanguard Veterans are probably getting new models imminently because their card doesn't show anything. Same goes for a Primaris Captain with jump pack.

-Big Outrider Squads are in and the ATV can join them!

So the Imperium Captain's loadout is STILL illegal? Because the only mention of being able to take a Plasma Pistol is in tandem with a Power Fist, just like it's been since the Store Anniversary model's loadout was added to the datasheet.

14 minutes ago, Captain Idaho said:

Loving the picture of a Repulsor in place of a Jump Pack Captain and Chaplain :laugh:

Looking at it, I think it's just because they didn't have models available. Same as Vanguard without Jump packs.

Also regarding my Relic Terminators...

icegif-81.gif.305f22df7bc1e706290069678b67ac1a.gif

"We only make rules for the models we sell. Well, except if it's Space Marines."

That said, I am glad they kept the "FB" jump pack Chaplain, as well as the JP Libby.

And am I reading the the Tac squad unit composition right? It has to be a 10-man squad?