Daemon Primarch Fulgrim (for Heresy)

45 minutes ago, PalatineKnight92 said:

Does anyone know what time preorders for FW go up on Friday? Tried google but couldn’t get a clear answer oddly enough.

thanks in advance :) 

Friday 9am GMT.

That's regardless of where you are in the world.

I remember ordering Tarvitz on Christmas day and silly o'clock because of it.

Pretty sure it’s actually 1000 local time in the UK on the Friday.

The UK is on BST -British Summer Time - at the moment, so 1000 BST is 0900 GMT. But the UK changes back to GMT this Sunday coming, so that’ll change if you’re out of the UK back to 1000 GMT.

if you’re in the UK though - 10am on Friday is FW pre orders.

15 minutes ago, Sky Potato said:

Pretty sure it’s actually 1000 local time in the UK on the Friday.

The UK is on BST -British Summer Time - at the moment, so 1000 BST is 0900 GMT. But the UK changes back to GMT this Sunday coming, so that’ll change if you’re out of the UK back to 1000 GMT.

if you’re in the UK though - 10am on Friday is FW pre orders.

Whether it's GMT/BST you sure it's not 9am?

36 minutes ago, PalatineKnight92 said:

I am in PST so looks like ill be checking FW at 2am and 3am my time if I am understanding everything correctly. Thanks for all the advice!

Aye, I'm in Mountain time currently so it'll be 1am or 2am. I am concerned as to how quick he'll fly off the virtual shelves.

27 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said:

Aye, I'm in Mountain time currently so it'll be 1am or 2am. I am concerned as to how quick he'll fly off the virtual shelves.

I have the same concerns. I guess worse case scenario is waiting for him to come back in stock at a later date. If the mini is a higher price I wonder it that will scare some people away from preordering but it seems money isn't a big factor collectors. 

11 minutes ago, PalatineKnight92 said:

I have the same concerns. I guess worse case scenario is waiting for him to come back in stock at a later date. If the mini is a higher price I wonder it that will scare some people away from preordering but it seems money isn't a big factor collectors. 

I guess we'll see Friday, best of luck to those that do genuinely want him and the scalpers stay clear.

12 minutes ago, SalamandersBro said:

Anyone know the price yet?

Still Friday. Retailers know nothing about FW prices until it goes live for pre order. We can guess [Ka'bandha is probably best estimate], but nothing other than guess work.

Surprised to see so much concern about Fulgrim slithering/flying off the shelves - a Forge World model at what will presumably be a formidable price point is a pretty niche purchase, mostly limited to collectors or the most committed of fans. I don't expect it to sell out.

Having read the details after ordering, he has an option for spear or blade as well. Looks like the art on the book cover was indeed the model with alt weapon. One less thing to worry about.

100mm base is the only size indication as well.

I'm really impressed that they chose to not go over the top with this one in terms of design like they usually do with 40k releases (40k Guilliman, Magnus and Mortairon), no bunch of chains, piercings and stuff on the wings like 40k Belakor, No excessive (pun intended) horns, chains and other bling on it, despite being Fulgrim. It feels so clean and "old-school FW 30k style from 2012-2017 times", just the way I like FW. Love it. Even consider getting it despite not playing EC.

23 minutes ago, SalamandersBro said:

Yes. I thought he was going to be more also. Interesting. I wonder how hard those wings will be to keep on. Or how heavy they'll be.

A pin and some good super glue should do it. And they look somewhat thin, so not all that heavy

19 minutes ago, Imren said:

I'm really impressed that they chose to not go over the top with this one in terms of design like they usually do with 40k releases (40k Guilliman, Magnus and Mortairon), no bunch of chains, piercings and stuff on the wings like 40k Belakor, No excessive (pun intended) horns, chains and other bling on it, despite being Fulgrim. It feels so clean and "old-school FW 30k style from 2012-2017 times", just the way I like FW. Love it. Even consider getting it despite not playing EC.

40k Mortarion is perfect. 

5 hours ago, TheHaplessHeretic said:

Limited to 1 per customer or I'd have ordered a second, a little more expensive than expected (I was hoping around £150-160 mark.) but no where near as pricy as Ka'bandha.

Out of curiosity, why would you want the 2nd one?

5 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

New WarCom article states "this miniature stands roughly 10” tall" too.

Thank you! Means I can organise transport for him now.