+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name: Richard

Country/State: Aldershot, United Kingdom

Time spent in hobby: 12 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels,Various fantasy armies

Make your mark: First admission is that i do not really play the RPG am only a painter/sculptor (when i get time). Spend alot of time in my local games shop. The Games Shop, Aldershot.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Luchs

Country/State: Russia, Moscow

Time spent in hobby: 7 years

Armies collected: Deathwing

Make your mark: Well, don't know, what to say ;) I'm fan of Deathwing in 40k and Ravenwing in real life :lol: 40k & bike, that's my life ;)

First post! Whoo!

Name: Alex (BrotherDarbz)

Country/State: Dorset, UK

Time spent in hobby: 11 years

Armies collected: Dark angels 5th company

Make your mark: I've been painting for 11 years on and off, yet never played a full game :) Only ever been interested in the unforgiven as far as 40k is concerned, currently attempting to collect and paint the entire 5th company but it's very expensive ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Allart

Country/State: Italy

Time spent in hobby: I started painting when I was 8 years old , so six years ago . But i've been interested to play only at the beginning of this year .

Armies collected: World Eaters , Dark Angels , Imperial guard , 1000 points of tyranids and 500 of dark eldars .

Make your mark: Not sure about my capacities ;) Sometimes i made great conversions , or very good painted models , other times it's impossible to look at them and don't cry for the sadness ..

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Heiko

Country/State: Germany

Time spent in hobby: UPS, 22 years

Armies collected: 40k: DarkAngels, Chaos Word Bearers, Eldar&Harlequin, Imperial Armee, SOB, Grey Nights, new Tau

WHFB: Skavens, Bretonians, Beastmens,

other: 40k EPIC, Necromunda, BlodBowl Skavens, also WHFRPG 1st and 2end Editon, Dark Heresy and Rouge Trader RPG

Make your mark: Im new here!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Andrew / Andyzzzore

Country/State: Australia

Time spent in hobby: 1 year

Armies collected: 40k: Dark Angels(5000), Saim Hann Eldar(3000)

WHFB: Skaven

Make your mark: Only been playing for maybe 6 months, been a lurker on the forums for a while now, figured its time to come out of the shadows!

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Brother Baphomet

Country/State: Birmingham, UK

Time spent in hobby: Since the early '90's

Armies collected: Eldar, Tyranids, Dark Angels

Make your mark: I don't tend to post much but I still lurk a lot! Over the years I've had a few armies, mostly sold on due to having kids, now I've just got Eldar (about 5k pts), Nids (about 3k pts at the moment) and, as the DA were my first SM army all those years ago I've decided to do them again (my inspiration being the Fortress of Redemption kit!)

No doubt I'll be asking a few tactical questions from some of the veterans here, and here's hoping for a new codex ASAP!

;)

Name: Alan

Country/State: England/Tyne & Wear

Time spent in hobby: 2 years (last 7 years out getting my career on track!)

Armies collected: Blood Angels, Tau Empire, Dark Angels.

Make your mark: Im mainly a painter, i love making and painting the models. Looking to maybe get playing at some point this year. Also doing a lot more custom & conversion work on the new DA army.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to those few that remember me. .. well met to those that don't

Name: Rob / Coops / Claypigeon / Malyr

Country/State: Vic, Australia

Time spent in hobby: ~10years, if you include the current sabbatical of about 3years?

Armies collected: Dark Angels Successor (DA, RW & DW), about 4k-5k points in the old rules (so out of touch)

Make your mark: Currently being inspired to return to the hobby, once I finish building my new house, I think I'll have the room to do some painting and finally get started on that 'Fallen' Army. I will endeavour to not present a badly repaired Dread in an army display again (ref. Backward Dread on Shadow Guard's site)

Long time lurker, figured I'd finally come forward out of the shadows.

Name: Dan Smith

Country/State: USA / UT

Time spent in hobby: 23 years and counting

Armies collected: 40K: Dark Angels, Orks

Make your mark: Founding member of BrushThralls.com, now out on my own with my own website: youngwolf7.com

Name:LordSebbe

Country/State: sweden...middleparts of it

Time spent in hobby: 4 years

Armies collected: 2 Dark angels (since 3 years) ultramarines

Make your mark: Into all bitz and pieces of the hobby... including Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader and so on, metal and friends

Bit delayed but oh well....

Name: Tom Evans

Country/State: Birmingham, England

Time spent in hobby: 3 years with the DA. Another 2 years playing LOTR before that. Boltguns>Boromir any day.

Armies collected: Dark Angels (mainly Deathwing and Greenwing although interspersed with a smattering of Ravenwing.) Random assortment of Orks, few IG units and the od Eldar knocking around. Gondor and Isenguard for those who are interested ;)

Make your mark: Has a knack for starting my own successor chapter, painting a few marines and thinking: "Hmm, they look horrible" and then repainting them DA with white shoulder pads :tu: Beginning to dabble with converting, although it is more advanced kit bashing at this stage. Eventually building up to a full Lion El Jonson sculpt. Someday.... Oh and decent DW painter.

• 4 weeks later...

Sure why not;

Name: Steel Company

Country/State: BC, Canada

Time spent in hobby: At last count, going by an old Marine I have still on the spure, 17 years or so

Armies collected: Lots! Deathwing type force, a full battle company, an 'Iron Wing', Eldar, and IG

Make your mark: T.D.A. For the win! And I'm decent at putting togethor some fluff.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Steve

Country/State: USA/Delaware

Time spent in hobby: 10+ years

Armies collected: Dark Angels - Entire 1st Company, 1/2 2nd, entire 3rd company, 1/2 10th, working on 9th atm. For Fantasy I have an all tree spirit wood elf army, then I play this massive conglomeration of Wood/Dark/High Elves where I basically kitbashed as much as possible and created a uniqueish force that goes by the name "Sun" Elves... fluff on that is in progress...

Make your mark: I am entirely too fond of magnetizing... all 100 of my terminators have both tactical and assault arms, with a variety of heavy weapons, think at last count 10 cyclones, 10 assault cannons, and maybe 6 flamers or so...

Name: Alex

Country/State: Stroud, Uk

Time spent in hobby: 2 yrs

Armies collected: Space Wolves, Angels Vindicant (DA deathwing, just different name and colour) and Flesh Tearers (planned)

Make your mark: :P

meh ... i'll bite

Name: Type over this - nah ... fallenlion

Country/State: England ... Rugby

Occupation: high school - fund hobby by dropping off leaflets - 40 per 1000 so its a slog for termies

Time spent in hobby: 1 month xD

Armies collected: just started DA but will do BA as well :huh:

Make your mark:

Started my hobby in the hometown of Rugby ... a REAL sport ... not the padded USA version who robbed our name - football - and used it in a weird rugby spin off and had nerve to re-name football `soccer`

Fluff ftw :)

Name: Maros

Country/State: Slovakia/Czech republic (who knows where it is? :P )

Time spent in hobby: 4 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels(almost 6000pts) - 2000pts Deathwing, 750pts Ravenwing, almost complete 3rd company

Tyranids(1500pts) for my little sister

Make your mark: After 2 years of painting I made my own paint scheme for my force DA - strikeforce Angels of Apocalypse, so I stopped playing with my old painted marines :P

Also veteran squad are called "The Bravehearts" or "Highlanders" :P

So this is little example of both marks :P

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2664/kladivo0.jpg

Name: Eremiel, Guardian of the Stellar Abyss

Country/State: suburb of Chicago, IL

Time spent in hobby: started with WFB around '96, then 40k about '98-99 maybe

Armies collected: WFB: Dark Elves, Beasts of Chaos 40K: SoB/WH and Dark Angels

Make your mark: Been playing RPG's since about '78 (D&D Blue Box!!!) and run the gamut of most RPG's, most recently started Dark Heresy

Name: Nerdfest09 (Damian)

Country/State: Tasmania/Australia

Time spent in hobby: 16 years

Armies collected: Angels of vengeance! space wolves, Exorcists,Tyranids

Make your mark: i'd love to get in touch with anyone via email who just wants to talk 40k and have a net buddy? i live and breathe this world and now after collecting and painting for so long i've been learning the rules and having an awesome time! cheers guys hope to catch up with some of you soon (hondaboy999@hotmail.com)

++ Fixed bold type. I ++

Name: Setite

Country/State: Minnesota

Time spent in hobby: About a year

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Chaos Daemons

Make your mark: I personally think the "k" in 40k stands for krack...Even my wife refers to it as my plastic crack...And I'm already thinking of my 3rd army.

Fixed bold type. Oh and careful with the drug references please :lol:. I.

Name: Blake Rachal "Brother Nahum"

Country/State: USA/Louisiana/Alexandria

Time spent in hobby: 24 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Adeptus Soritas

Make your mark: Been playing this game since it was called chapter Approved and then Rogue Trader. Working on a pre-heresy army just re-tooling all of my old armies from the late 80's and erly 90's Little bit bigger task than I had anticipated. But I'll get there someday. Nice to meet all of you. I'm a pretty good resource when it comes to this game, hope I can help out and maybe get some, sometimes.

Name: Darmor

Country/State: Ukraine

Time spent in hobby: Less than a year, maybe 6 or 7 months

Armies collected: collecting Dark Angels now :D

Make your mark: It started with DoW, then there were books and now here I am, making first steps with this game. I like DA fluff and look, so they've become my first army.

Sorry for maybe bad English.

Name: TJ

Country/State: USA

Time spent in hobby: a little over a year

Armies collected: have a small eldar army but im starting a DA one on my B-day

Make your mark: :nuke: ;) (nuclear ninjas)

Archived