Iron Hands.... of irony

kikkala

@Snozz & Asmodeus' Swordhand

Thanks mate, I'm giving him more protection, don't worry :).

@lilgrim13 & Captain Pugno

Thank you ^_^.

@Brother Captain Andrecus

You got that one right :).

@Dark Disciple

Here's some close-ups.

gallery_25055_1634_35267.jpg

@Metallicop

I get you point there, but there ain't anything with bigger teeth than chainswords teeth. Atleast what I'm familiar with. I could do the teeth from plasticard, but with chainswords I got the perfect width and all.

Took me while to get some progress with the arm. I'd updated yesterday, but I slashed my thumb and couldn't continue with the progress. I got it finished today though :P.

gallery_25055_1634_127972.jpg

I have not been keeping up with this thread at all recently and i come back and youre a good way through converting an ironclad!!! Stoopid uni work!!! Its looking brilliant mate as usuall, the chainfist is an exelent conversion, and hes really shaping up now! can i suggest 1 thing? Rivets... lots of 'em!!!

S.O.N.

Is that a Meltagun and Heavyflamer I see under the armor on the body? Nice models mate. You show so much progress that I feel kinda slow when overlooking my own projects. Kudos man. :)

@Captain Mick, Dark Disciple & lilgrim13

Thanks guys :jaw:.

@Hubernator

That would be little awkward, because FW was the place where I nicked the idea B).

@Ferrus Manus

Nooo-oo, not suggestive at all :jaw:.

@Master Gladious

Well, there's too many to be mentioned here :P.

@LuNCHBiZZLe

Glad to be helpful, even you're rotten traitor ;).

@TAS

Maybe pic of my WB and IH dreads facing each other would be in order, eh? :)

@BobPanda

Thanks mate. That's good to hear from the master of scratchbuilding and kitbashing :D.

@Snozz & Brother Captain Andrecus

Hammer and Hurricane bolters are good, but I've checked out participants of the tournament, there will be lots of SM and CSM, so chainfists are needed for the armour penetration.

@S.O.N.

Rivets? Suggestion noted, and executed!

@Brother Daeger Helsir

The ork choppa idea could work, I'll see what I can find.

@Terminatorinhell

But of course.

@Rajden

Melta and flamer idea again stolen from FW. I'm kinda in rush now, so speed is needed greatly. :)

18 days left before the tournament... oh my god oh my god, I've yet to finish any rhinos or drop pods and 2nd dread isn't yet started. I've built 3 rhino chassises, and tomorrow I'll do the sides for remaining 2. And I need to squeeze some time on the dreads painting too. No time to panic.

Todays little progress.

gallery_25055_1634_321718.jpg

18 days left before the tournament... oh my god oh my god, I've yet to finish any rhinos or drop pods and 2nd dread isn't yet started. I've built 3 rhino chassises, and tomorrow I'll do the sides for remaining 2. And I need to squeeze some time on the dreads painting too. No time to panic.

18 days? Pah! Give me 100 space marines or failing that give me a thousand other modellers and maybe I could B). Good luck mate. The Dreads looking menacing.

@Hubernator

That would be little awkward, because FW was the place where I nicked the idea :lol:.

You scallywag ;)

Great look on the dread, the paint certainly adds to the look. Now it needs details (ie LOTS of blood splatter :P)

You'll be fine my friend, fret not about the time frame :)

The dread looks great, although i dont see how you can call that amount of work "little" (then again, it is a black under and base coat ;)).

Heh, once you get this dread done, you SHOULD take a 'Battle of the Dreads' pic!

Perhaps even new material for a new personal sig for yourself? ;)

you shouldn't really worry you still have 15 days thats heaps if you do a little bit each day,

one of the guy's that i know very well at GW staded up all night, had 6 V's, and had to paint 36 Fire Warriors, 2 devilfish, farsight and about 6 crisis in a night ;) (fun)

i think you can do it (and probibly everyone else on this MASSIVE thread)

it's good that you are starting/finishing your rhinos and drop pods now i can start mine ;)

Good Luck at the tordy :D

Master Gladious ;)

:HQ: the sign of officalness

Archived