Iron Hands.... of irony

kikkala

kick arse termi's kik ;)

me and my dad love your work (my brothers jelious coz he cant do stuff like this, he collects tau :P )

i'v started my own stern guard with your bionics(i have to do 20 :D )

Master Gladious :P

:HQ: the sign of officalness

@Firenze

Hehe thanks mate :lol:.

@Asmodeus' Swordhand

Oohh... you ment that. I feel like real idiot right now :P .

@TAS

Thanks mate ^_^.

@Master Gladious

Glad you both like 'em ^_^. 20 sternguard, woah, I hope they're going to be Iron Hands ;) (or successors).

Ok, next project is.... 2 Ironclad Dreadnoughts! Which I won't start today, sorry....

Rhinos and drop pods will get more attention when my package of plasticard and balsa woods arrives.

Anyhow, you Dark Angel players, close your eyes. For the Ironclads, I'm going to use dreadnought from aobr box and this.

gallery_25055_1634_397850.jpg

This is one of my first 'big' conversions, but it's going to be trashed, and rebuilt anew!

:lol:

@Master Gladious

Glad you both like 'em :). 20 sternguard, woah, I hope they're going to be Iron Hands :) (or successors).

actully my 1st company is going to get a bit blown up ;) and need some of their limbs replaced B) (story fluff)

Ok, next project is.... 2 Ironclad Dreadnoughts! Which I won't start today, sorry....

i think u need smaller print ;)

Rhinos and drop pods will get more attention when my package of plasticard and balsa woods arrives.

yay your going to start your drop pods :D , but why do you need balsa wood???

Master Gladious :HQ:

:HQ: the sign of officalness

I'd hardly call the rebuilding of a DA dread to an IH dread a bad thing :).

Plus i know you'll do an excellent job of it, so i for one can easily overlook the fact you are desecrating a holy Dark Angels dreadnought!!! :cry:

Looking forward to seeing the updates ;)

@Captain Mick

Thanks mate :P.

@Ferrus Manus

It might be ;).

@Master Gladious

Well the drop pod templates actually need balsa woods as the wings core, at first I was going to use only plasticard, but I realized that I'd cost me less if I used balsa as core. I'm cheap you know ;).

@TAS

Hehe, like everyone overlooked the fact that I used Blood Angels Furioso's parts for my Word Bearers Dreadnought, which was even more desecrating :P .

Ok, first update for the dreadnoughts-project. Little bit repositioning for now. (note, this ain't the da dreadnought, his turn will come...)

gallery_25055_1634_177014.jpg

@Brother Captain Andrecus

Thank you mate B).

@Dark Disciple

Thanks :). The damnation part would fit better the other terminators I've yet finished :P.

@cathat the great

*yoink* :tu:

@Asmodeus' Swordhand

Toes seem to be everyones favourite :D.

Continuing with chopping and gluing. Left arm slightly repositioned, and started with right arms core.

gallery_25055_1634_423450.jpg

It sure takes time for my package to arrive...

I like the overall shape, but the teeth dont look that convincing when it comes to s10 and being able to carve through thick titanium armour.

Looks like he will be sawing away for quite some time, while a Necron scarab swarm tickles the surface and causes massive electric failure in the same target.

Archived