[Artwork] 'Libris Primaris'

What picture? Don't see the latest. Only see a little square that says, this image has been deleted or moved. photobucket.

Nevermind Firefox is crap.

Edited by chenley

Love what you've done here, as with all your work, Aerion.

This is without a doubt, my favorite piece out of your Primarch project so far. In part because Mortarion has been one of my favorite Primarchs, ever since reading of him in the Death Guard's Index Astartes article, many years back. But you've indeed managed to capture that ethereal spirit, and it works very well here. Down to the details that have always been your focus, this doesn't lack in the slightest. His buzzing manreaper looks awesome, and you manage to convey a lot with his hooded face. That same enigmatic yet fearsome reputation that Mortarion is famed for definitely shows through this piece. His gauntlets look excellent, and those spikes are a perfect addition that separates him from your other creations. I like the small trinkets you've added on the underside of his forearms, and that worn cloth that peeks through underneath his shoulder pauldrons almost represents Mortarion's remorseless and dark past.

Again, just a great piece of artwork! :tu:

I LOVE this.

The Adrian Smith artwork IS amazing and this is a great homage to that work - it fits what I think is probably the best GW Primarch artwork (which all of yours eclipses) whilst still being distinctly BY YOU.

The part I love most is the straggly white hair. It adds a layer of depth, nobility and decay without being moldy or nurglitch.

I love it.

Edited by Inquisitor Engel

What can I say?

The image of Mortarion is great! As always, Aerion, you did a remarkable piece of art!

I haven't seen many pics of Mortarion, but this is the Mortarion I imagined when I read 'Flight of the Esenstein' - noble, fearsome and unknown...

I really like the details of his armor, the rust on plates, his collar and hood, and Manreaper is great!

:( :P

I will patiently wait for your next Primarch!

I bend my knee and bow to the magnificence of Mortarion....

All your work is unimaginably awesome and original.

I always wanted to see someone skilled painting all the Primarchs.

And this is it!!!!

I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Man I would love to have all these made in to Decent sized posters! When I get my house that has my gaming room there will be a few of these I will put up... oh who am I kidding I'll put up all of them!!!!